Gravity or....

The Gravity, once shown in a few months, will look nothing like what's been shown in the media & by Lucid years ago...

Many subtle changes, but will make quite a significant difference to the car. Eric & team did a good job. Give it few more months

The Gravity, once shown in a few months, will look nothing like what's been shown in the media & by Lucid years ago...

Many subtle changes, but will make quite a significant difference to the car. Eric & team did a good job. Give it few more months
when might we expect announcement?

Or the new Jeep EV Wagoneer in 2024.

1663767846542.png

The Purosangue is a RX-8 on stilts. In other words it is not really an SUV.

I am 95% confident Gravity will have at minimum the functionality of a Mercedes EQS SUV.

Hope this is right...the renderings I've seen are surprisingly less elegant and futuristic than the Air

Where can I see that Gravity styling folks are talking about?
I'm actually quite curious.

Damn!
Lucid took it down from its site, that usually means, changes ahead. I wouldn’t be surprised. This forum is full of input resources for them.

Lucid has only so far revealed a concept photo or two of Gravity. Derek Jenkins stared in an interview that lots has changed since then. I expect the final product to look quite different.

Lucid has only so far revealed a concept photo or two of Gravity. Derek Jenkins stared in an interview that lots has changed since then. I expect the final product to look quite different.
Ah cool, so it's still not known then.
Thought it might just be me missing something haha.

Kinda looking forward to the gravity.
Air has been pretty impressive so curious what he'll come up with a SUV.

This has been my frame of reference

And I'm glad to hear it may be wrong...the rendering suggests the dual imperatives of a high floor above battery pack vs the need for a third row of seats with head room. The result (to me) is a camel, not a horse: the front end looks like an Air on stilts--the back end looks like a hearse.

Before everyone brings out the gallows and noose, let me say I have much the same impression of the Rivian SUV...but of course they were starting with a truck format, not a sedan, and it shows.

If I were Lucid C-suite, my next model would have been a brilliant Air-based Mid SUV with drop-dead looks and performance ...even it couldn't have a 3rd row.

NB, if they reach out to me to consult, this forum will be the first to know

This has been my frame of reference

And I'm glad to hear it may be wrong...the rendering suggests the dual imperatives of a high floor above battery pack vs the need for a third row of seats with head room. The result (to me) is a camel, not a horse: the front end looks like an Air on stilts--the back end looks like a hearse.

Before everyone brings out the gallows and noose, let me say I have much the same impression of the Rivian SUV...but of course they were starting with a truck format, not a sedan, and it shows.

If I were Lucid C-suite, my next model would have been a brilliant Air-based Mid SUV with drop-dead looks and performance ...even it couldn't have a 3rd row.

NB, if they reach out to me to consult, this forum will be the first to know
Hahahaha, this looks more like a van than an SUV.
But surprisingly I think it still looks kinda okay.

I have mixed feelings when I first saw the Air but it grew on me eventually so you never know.

Nice looking!
I like how clean and modern it look and yet still keep Jeep’s trademark of 7 vertical radiator grilles. BMW on the other hand, not subtle like Jeep.

I like how clean and modern it look and yet still keep Jeep’s trademark of 7 vertical radiator grilles. BMW on the other way, not subtle like Jeep.
Yeah, what he said... 😇

Back