Gravity Dream Edition "gift box" deliveries?

We got our dream boxes today btw.

Please, do tell.

Frankly, as we already have the frunk cushion, all I'm really anxious to get is the second key fob.

Oh, and for the bento boxes for the console to show up in the Lucid store. The storage space there is so large that partitions will be a big help.
 
Something odd about that frunk cushion . . .

We don't expect ever to use it in the car, so I had stored it in the garage. I went to check something out about it the other day and couldn't find it. It turned out my partner had put in on the sofa in his den. He thought it was just too cool and too comfortable to be languishing on a storage shelf.
 
Please, do tell.

Frankly, as we already have the frunk cushion, all I'm really anxious to get is the second key fob.

Oh, and for the bento boxes for the console to show up in the Lucid store. The storage space there is so large that partitions will be a big help.
Seat cushion (with DE badging), wine bottle holder/corkscrew/cups, camp light/flashlight.
 
Seat cushion (with DE badging), wine bottle holder/corkscrew/cups, camp light/flashlight.

Hmm . . . all kinda useful, actually.
 
I'm one of those who received a 'Dream Edition' frunk cushion at the time of delivery. Don't really have use for the wine bottle holder thingie (+corkscrew and cups), but the camp light / flashlight combo sounds cool. Would definitely use that. Hope it's shaped such that it fits in one of the bins flanking the rear under floor storage area. So in addition to the second key fob and second key card, I have the flashlight to look forward to 😃
 
I'm one of those who received a 'Dream Edition' frunk cushion at the time of delivery. Don't really have use for the wine bottle holder thingie (+corkscrew and cups), but the camp light / flashlight combo sounds cool. Would definitely use that. Hope it's shaped such that it fits in one of the bins flanking the rear under floor storage area. So in addition to the second key fob and second key card, I have the flashlight to look forward to 😃
If you'd like to sell me the wine bottle holder thingie (+corkscrew and cups), let me know. :)
 
So only @borski has gotten his package eh?
 
Any others that have gotten their boxes?

I got a special congratulatory letter today for my Gravity DE from Lucid lol.
 
I got the certificate of authenticity for my Gravity DE today too. No box or frunk seat yet.
 
Any others that have gotten their boxes?

I got a special congratulatory letter today for my Gravity DE from Lucid lol.
That’s it. We get a shiny piece of paper and nothing more. “Gift box, what gift box?” 😂
 
I got the CoA last week too -- I guess it goes in the safe with the title? Seems like weird swag but it makes some sense as part of a larger engagement rollout. However, I just got another FedEx notification for something arriving on Thursday that is 9 lbs, so is clearly a "thing" rather than paper. I wonder what it is...
 
I got the CoA last week too -- I guess it goes in the safe with the title? Seems like weird swag but it makes some sense as part of a larger engagement rollout. However, I just got another FedEx notification for something arriving on Thursday that is 9 lbs, so is clearly a "thing" rather than paper. I wonder what it is...
It’s a case of speed forms! Enjoy!
 
I got the CoA last week too -- I guess it goes in the safe with the title? Seems like weird swag but it makes some sense as part of a larger engagement rollout. However, I just got another FedEx notification for something arriving on Thursday that is 9 lbs, so is clearly a "thing" rather than paper. I wonder what it is...
I also received notice of this, also sched to arrive on Thursday, 9 lbs, from a 'Lucid Motors' address in Texas. Not from 'Atieva' like the frunk cushion. I'm guessing it is the wine bottle holder, cups, etc. Shall see
 
I got the CoA last week too -- I guess it goes in the safe with the title? Seems like weird swag but it makes some sense as part of a larger engagement rollout. However, I just got another FedEx notification for something arriving on Thursday that is 9 lbs, so is clearly a "thing" rather than paper. I wonder what it is...
Oooooo, the amazing goodies! Taking yah to the goody room.
IMG_8429.gif
 
I got an email from FedEx too, about a shipment from TX. But somehow mine is 26 lbs, so maybe it's just a thousand speed forms on a crate.
 
Back
Top