- Joined
- Apr 27, 2025
- Messages
- 2,853
- Reaction score
- 4,798
- Cars
- Yes
Save the money and get stealth.Does anyone have a picture of the Stealth Appearance on Aurora Green Metallic? My car has been in production since August 18, but today my SA called with bad news—it’s having a charging issue and there’s no ETA for the fix. He offered me a car with the same configuration, except it has the Stealth Appearance instead of Platinum. I really liked how the Platinum Appearance looked on Aurora Green Metallic.
As the owner of an AG platinum car (settled for platinum to get car earlier), I can tell you the platinum is “meh” and stealth looks a lot better. Obviously it’s subjective but I’ve seen AG platinum and stealth next to each other, as well as black platinum and stealth. Really don’t understand why anyone would buy platinum, let alone pay extra for it, but that’s why they have options. Just doesn’t look great (to me).