My GGT is in production, so I asked my SA about leasing. When he figured the price, it included both of these credits. I do have a current lease on an Air. I asked if all this might change before I actually take delivery, and he said, "no."
I was told the Loyalty Offer was only for the preconfigured Gravity inventory that was listed on the website. Can you DM me your SA name and location? I would like to find out if I was given incorrect information. Thank you.
You're going to get different answers from different Sales Associates for almost any question you ask.
If you click the "Current Offers" tab on the Lucid website you will see the $2000 Loyalty Offer is available only for the purchase of a qualifying Air, not a Gravity.
I vaguely remember that the EPA range decreases with increasing tire size, but the configurator and existing inventory cars all show that 21”/22” and 22”/23” have the same EPA range decreases. Guess I remembered wrong?
I vaguely remember that the EPA range decreases with increasing tire size, but the configurator and existing inventory cars all show that 21”/22” and 22”/23” have the same EPA range decreases. Guess I remembered wrong?
You're going to get different answers from different Sales Associates for almost any question you ask.
If you click the "Current Offers" tab on the Lucid website you will see the $2000 Loyalty Offer is available only for the purchase of a qualifying Air, not a Gravity.
It also says the $7500 credit ends this month but we know Lucid is continuing that until the end of the year for anyone who already placed an order. I'll report once the financing is finalized.
It also says the $7500 credit ends this month but we know Lucid is continuing that until the end of the year for anyone who already placed an order. I'll report once the financing is finalized.
It also says the $7500 credit ends this month but we know Lucid is continuing that until the end of the year for anyone who already placed an order. I'll report once the financing is finalized.
I signed the Purchase Agreement for our second Gravity day before yesterday and sent payment. Before doing so, I checked with my Sales Advisor about the Loyalty Offer. I told him about the conflicting reports on this forum and asked him to run the matter up the chain at his end. He called me back about a half hour later to say he had gotten confirmation that it was not available for the Gravity.
We have a Lucid Air, and this is our second Gravity purchase. So I'm pretty sure that if I were eligible for the offer I would have gotten it.
We really like the Ojai leather and wish Lucid would make that available for the Dreams in the pipeline.
After all, they are cranking out GGTs with this option, so the materials and the logistics are already in place.
Why not?
I got DE on Wed… came with charger and all adapters, Yosemite Frunk seat on due bill along with 2nd fob. Also got 2 card keys. So far so good,. Planning to take a 100 mile trip to New Mexico from Nor Cal…. Hoping the Car Play update arrives before mid Oct so I can try it on trip.
Once I picked up the cashiers ck… I called them to bump up the delivery…. They bumped it forward and I got it a week early… car was there waiting for a wash… otherwise ready. Working as advertised… hoping for Car Play Ultra and PaaK updates soon… enjoying HD radio until car play is ready.
I think it's not actually true, and has to do mostly with either how the EPA testing works or whether Lucid felt like it was necessary to test that other configuration or maybe just safest to claim the same range and move on.
We really like the Ojai leather and wish Lucid would make that available for the Dreams in the pipeline.
After all, they are cranking out GGTs with this option, so the materials and the logistics are already in place.
Why not?
That's one of the reasons I canceled my Dream Order - that and my GGT with all options including Ojai & HUD is currently in the "Delivery" phase. I was also not interested in more performance, but wanted more range. Oh, and preferred the Platinum look.