Gravity Delivery Day Checklist

Apologize for that. I always share stuff with expiration date. This one expired on November 30th. I removed the expiration date on the old link so it should be working now.
Excellent - thank you!! Wow! That's an extensive list. How long did it take you to go through that on your delivery day? 11 pages!
 
Excellent list. Consider adding put your fob in a faraday bag , exit and lock car, use key card to enter and verify keycard can be used to put car in gear.
 
If you don’t have faraday bag, just walk far enough away from car to where doors lock. Set key down and then go back and verify both key cards work for opening and starting (center console sensor). To me this fob/key card verification is the one un-negotiable that all need to work before leaving SC. The other items are personal choice on if you are OK with just noting on a due to list for later repair/adjustment.
 
Already on the list but I would emphasize the third row stowaway check. My DE had the issue on the left, went for service fixed, then issue happened on the right after. The new GT I just picked up I made sure to check, and sure enough the left side couldn't stow.

Seems the issue is the very fragile cord that connects the handle and the hook - it snaps/breaks easily. So they also advised to be gentle when stowing - lift the handle with one hand and use the other hand to lift from the bottom.
 
If you don’t have faraday bag, just walk far enough away from car to where doors lock. Set key down and then go back and verify both key cards work for opening and starting (center console sensor). To me this fob/key card verification is the one un-negotiable that all need to work before leaving SC. The other items are personal choice on if you are OK with just noting on a due to list for later repair/adjustment.

Valid point, As long as you remember to go back and pickup the fob that was set down 😱
 
Excellent - thank you!! Wow! That's an extensive list. How long did it take you to go through that on your delivery day? 11 pages!
Not everything as per my reply below. But I was able to check most of it. My wife was checking exterior and I was checking everything inside. I read the manual so I knew where most of the functions / buttons / settings were that I need to access. But I had to be respective of Lucid employees time, they had a few deliveries planned for the day as I could stay there for ever.

I recently picked up my car. Because of quarter push the time was limited, so I couldn't test everything on the list.
Additionally, you won't be able to use built in TPMS to verify the tire pressures. It only shows pressure after driving for a while at 18+ mph. So either you have to skip those items or bring your own tool to check that.
And the car was in the building, so I gave up on testing stuff like horn. I didn't want anyone to have a heart attack.

Here is a part in the manual (12.1.1 - en-US: Tire Pressure Monitoring System, page 258) that mentions when TPMS activates:
View attachment 33041
 
Thanks for the excellent delivery checklist. Used yesterday to pick up White/Tahoe/7 GGT from Denver. Everything has worked great so far. Hopefully things are looking up...
 
Picking up my car tomorrow. Given the software has changed since the list was first assembled in August, are there changes, or at least different priorities for what to check?

Also, what about mats, key fob sleeves, etc?
 
I'm picking up my car tomorrow. Created a Microsoft Word doc (and PDF) with many inspection items. There are no items for 3rd row, since I'm getting 5 seater. Last section with car images taken from manual I'm planning to use to mark any issues found in the exterior. Mark in circle problematic area, assign a number and add a description in the table below.

Feel free to download, edit, maybe converting it to Google doc and re-sharing with others from Google Docs. I probably went overboard a bit. I apologize for any mistakes in the document. I hope someone will find it useful.

Files in OneDrive (view only, but you should be able to download it): Car Inspection
This list was very helpful, thank you.
 
I compiled a checklist for my GGT delivery tomorrow. Thought I'd share for others to use and add to it.

Outside
  • Keyless entry/fob: make sure both cards and fob paired
  • Make sure you understand where to put the key card if Fob not working
  • Confirm Homelink module present
  • Panel/door gaps
  • Frunk open and close (multiple times)
  • Mobile charging cable in the frunk
  • Check all glass
  • Check paint
  • Trunk: open and close multiple times
  • Trunk: check inside plastic trims
Inside
  • Try wireless charger with two phones
  • Confirm both adapters in center console
  • Try wipers
  • Side mirrors open and close
  • Confirm Left side mirror tilting when in reverse
  • Windows: check each and try window shades
  • HUD: check for blue oval (my build doesn’t have HUD; adding for completeness)
  • Front row: seats move, massage, heating and ventilation
  • 2nd row: Fold second rows fully
  • 2nd row: Check covering of hinges on second row seats
  • 2nd row: AC vents
  • 3rd row: fold, stow and unfold
  • 3rd row: AC vents

Todos
  • Setup Lucid app on both drivers’ phones
  • Turn off audible speed limit alarms
  • Setup bluetooth
  • Try a soft reboot sequence once
  • Take the car for a drive prior to official departure

Sources:
Why did you shade out the Homelink step? Is there some issue with Homelink?
 
I compiled a checklist for my GGT delivery tomorrow. Thought I'd share for others to use and add to it.

Outside
  • Keyless entry/fob: make sure both cards and fob paired
  • Make sure you understand where to put the key card if Fob not working
  • Confirm Homelink module present
  • Panel/door gaps
  • Frunk open and close (multiple times)
  • Mobile charging cable in the frunk
  • Check all glass
  • Check paint
  • Trunk: open and close multiple times
  • Trunk: check inside plastic trims
Inside
  • Try wireless charger with two phones
  • Confirm both adapters in center console
  • Try wipers
  • Side mirrors open and close
  • Confirm Left side mirror tilting when in reverse
  • Windows: check each and try window shades
  • HUD: check for blue oval (my build doesn’t have HUD; adding for completeness)
  • Front row: seats move, massage, heating and ventilation
  • 2nd row: Fold second rows fully
  • 2nd row: Check covering of hinges on second row seats
  • 2nd row: AC vents
  • 3rd row: fold, stow and unfold
  • 3rd row: AC vents

Todos
  • Setup Lucid app on both drivers’ phones
  • Turn off audible speed limit alarms
  • Setup bluetooth
  • Try a soft reboot sequence once
  • Take the car for a drive prior to official departure

Sources:
I compiled a checklist for my GGT delivery tomorrow. Thought I'd share for others to use and add to it.

Outside
  • Keyless entry/fob: make sure both cards and fob paired
  • Make sure you understand where to put the key card if Fob not working
  • Confirm Homelink module present
  • Panel/door gaps
  • Frunk open and close (multiple times)
  • Mobile charging cable in the frunk
  • Check all glass
  • Check paint
  • Trunk: open and close multiple times
  • Trunk: check inside plastic trims
Inside
  • Try wireless charger with two phones
  • Confirm both adapters in center console
  • Try wipers
  • Side mirrors open and close
  • Confirm Left side mirror tilting when in reverse
  • Windows: check each and try window shades
  • HUD: check for blue oval (my build doesn’t have HUD; adding for completeness)
  • Front row: seats move, massage, heating and ventilation
  • 2nd row: Fold second rows fully
  • 2nd row: Check covering of hinges on second row seats
  • 2nd row: AC vents
  • 3rd row: fold, stow and unfold
  • 3rd row: AC vents

Todos
  • Setup Lucid app on both drivers’ phones
  • Turn off audible speed limit alarms
  • Setup bluetooth
  • Try a soft reboot sequence once
  • Take the car for a drive prior to official departure

Sources:
Wonderful List. Very Very Helpful! I have taken the liberty and updated and recompiled your list with other lists. See attached. Credit to OP. YMMV....
 

Attachments

Back
Top