Gravity Bugs / Issues

I've had the Gravity GT for about a week now, and it has been fantastic. I have had an Air Pure for over 2 years, so I was expecting a lot more software issues.
But so far, I have only found one minor software bug with version 3.20.
If you leave the massage going when you leave the car and lock the car with the Fob, it will lock the doors but the car will not shut down.
The lights stay on, music stays on, rear view mirrors don't fold back.
Had no idea why the first few times, so I had to do a UI reboot to get it to shut off.
But then through trial and error figured out that it only happens if the massage is on.
I'm assuming that this is a bug and not the desired behavior.
Is this the proper place to file a bug report that will be seen by the Lucid developers?
Interesting - and worth reporting to Lucid.

See this thread on the CEO email that came out before 3.3.20.

There is an email for you to report any new bugs or software weirdness.
 
Has anyone tried turning on the rear fog light at night? Seems like that might help, especially if there are objects behind you the light can bounce off of.
fog is the same light fixture, that's where the white light is. I'm not sure turning on "fog" will even enable when in reverse. I'll have to try that though.
 
It’s not just the rear though. The blind spot cameras aren’t helpful at night either. I was driving my wife’s X and noticed Tesla seems to “just” turn up contrast at night or something. Maybe just a better camera. Wife’s X is much better with blind spot cams and has no extra light on the sides of car. I hope it is just a software issue.
Agreed - neither my Model S nor my Air had this problem. I know the cameras are different and supposedly improved, but they appear grainier to me, which was not supposed to be the case. They definitely have a falloff where the light is good enough to see then suddenly they go from OK to useless. You'd think they could just fix the exposure settings, but if the sensitivity of the sensor is poor, then they may have to do camera replacements. Hope not.
 
fog is the same light fixture, that's where the white light is. I'm not sure turning on "fog" will even enable when in reverse. I'll have to try that though.
Actually, it is a red light. And it does enable in reverse - I tried it last night. Didn't help much, however.
 
How can I tell whether the rear automatic HVAC is actually on and working?

I’m having a hard time understanding the rear HVAC behavior. Sometimes, when I’m driving alone, the rear HVAC power icon is blacked out (on), the same as the front, which makes me think it’s active—even though there are no rear passengers. However, when I put my hand in front of the rear vents, no air is coming out.

Other times, when I’m driving alone, the rear HVAC power icon is greyed out (off), which is what I would expect.

When my son is in the car in a car seat, the rear HVAC power icon is sometimes blacked out (on), which again seems correct. But there are also times when it remains greyed out (off) even though someone is sitting in the back.

Because the status appears inconsistent, it’s difficult to tell whether the rear HVAC system is actually functioning as intended.
 
It might be a stupid question, but have you checked to make sure the vents are open? I hadn’t realized that the vents are opened/closed by moving the silver handle left or right.
 
In my world, but apparently not Lucid 's, creep would be the default.
I can see why it’s not though. One of the reasons for them adding the ability to turn the regen off was apparently because non-EV owners were struggling to get used to it in demo drives. I can see if creep is the default that when reversing, those same type of owners would end up backing the car into a wall…. “ I took my foot off the accelerator and it just kept going!!”
 
I can see why it’s not though. One of the reasons for them adding the ability to turn the regen off was apparently because non-EV owners were struggling to get used to it in demo drives. I can see if creep is the default that when reversing, those same type of owners would end up backing the car into a wall…. “ I took my foot off the accelerator and it just kept going!!”
yeah, I can understand that.

I'll be ok as switching to "creep" is available easily within a couple presses on the Pilot Panel. I do like that the Polestar 3 has the One Pedal toggle always there on their bottom display strip.
 
yeah, I can understand that.

I'll be ok as switching to "creep" is available easily within a couple presses on the Pilot Panel. I do like that the Polestar 3 has the One Pedal toggle always there on their bottom display strip.
I think for those that like creep they’d just be happy setting it to on in the settings menu and it actually holds that setting. Just like those of us who set a light color and want that damn color to show up when we get back in the car……

L2++ coming by year end but yet we can’t get simple settings to save 😂
 
L2++ coming by year end b
Yeah, I don’t know why he bothered saying that with timing. The only thing that can happen is they miss the deadline, unfortunately.

Let’s get handsfree first. Or, to your point, remember my “Balanced” vibe light when I get in and stop constantly telling me my sensors are blocked and DDP2 won’t work…

Or, just my my gosh darn seat TO my saved settings and then easy exit every time when I get out. This has never worked consistently for me.
 
I'm starting to have some key fob issues again. The last few days, my fob hasn't been waking my car up reliably, after a month or so of working generally pretty well. Also got a shake-to-wake alert which I hadn't had in a while. I did the battery removal/fob reset and it hasn't really resolved it. I've had to pull my card out a few times to unlock and start - and once even that gave me a fright because it didn't really unlock the car at first; took 4-5 tries.

Also, has anyone had an issue where the car doesn't turn off or lock after parking and exiting the vehicle? I've had that happen twice just recently - once at home, and once in a parking lot. I came out of the grocery store to see my car was still on, radio still playing, handles presented. I don't know if it would have been driveable? I guess shame on me for not looking as I walked away, but..... :/

I wonder if that is key-related?
 
Also, has anyone had an issue where the car doesn't turn off or lock after parking and exiting the vehicle? I've had that happen twice just recently - once at home, and once in a parking lot. I came out of the grocery store to see my car was still on, radio still playing, handles presented. I don't know if it would have been driveable? I guess shame on me for not looking as I walked away, but..... :/
Yes, It's happened 2 or 3 times over the last few weeks but came out of the store to see the car completely unlocked. 7 or so OTA updates that in one way, shape or another have been to address key fob issues and the fricken thing still isn't fixed properly, its becoming tiresome.
 
Yes, It's happened 2 or 3 times over the last few weeks but came out of the store to see the car completely unlocked. 7 or so OTA updates that in one way, shape or another have been to address key fob issues and the fricken thing still isn't fixed properly, its becoming tiresome.
For me, ALL instances of doors-lock after exit and walkaway or doors-open on approach have been successful.
Granted, my key fob battery is not old; I took delivery about 3 weeks ago on 12/19/2025.
 
How can I tell whether the rear automatic HVAC is actually on and working?

I’m having a hard time understanding the rear HVAC behavior. Sometimes, when I’m driving alone, the rear HVAC power icon is blacked out (on), the same as the front, which makes me think it’s active—even though there are no rear passengers. However, when I put my hand in front of the rear vents, no air is coming out.

Other times, when I’m driving alone, the rear HVAC power icon is greyed out (off), which is what I would expect.

When my son is in the car in a car seat, the rear HVAC power icon is sometimes blacked out (on), which again seems correct. But there are also times when it remains greyed out (off) even though someone is sitting in the back.

Because the status appears inconsistent, it’s difficult to tell whether the rear HVAC system is actually functioning as intended.
I use my car mainly for the school run and I can attest that I have the same confusion - UI often makes it look like the rear HVAC is on but it isn't actually on.

UI aside, anecdotally I have found the rear HVAC (or more overtly the rear screen) doesn't really turn on unless the center of any of the 3 rear seating positions is being depressed, like a butt detector. Of course the butt detector doesn't work when there's a booster or some other seating attachment that sits more on the sides of the seating position, distributing the weight in a different way.

The workaround I have is to either wait for my child to complain that it's hot back there (suffering builds character), or just blindly disable + enable the rear HVAC from the Pilot panel before setting off.

I can appreciate the HVAC being tied to butt detectors in the name of optimizing efficiency but I wish it could also use the seatbelt buckle status as a valid proxy for occupancy as well, though I suppose it wouldn't work for LATCH-only restraints.
 
Actually, it is a red light. And it does enable in reverse - I tried it last night. Didn't help much, however.
Yeah I tried it last night too. Maybe I'll post the video, but it has a lot of glare to it.

The red fog element is in the center, between the white backup lights. It does help some, but it's very concentrated at the middle.

Really the problem is these lights should be higher up, they seem to get cutoff horizontally by the lift gate too. I saw a Hyundai Ioniq 9 in the OoS race backup and actually they have a similar arrangement.
 
Check your fob voltage?
This crossed my mind but the reset has mostly fixed the issue. That said, I don’t have the tools to do that, and if it is a dead battery it’s not really a great excuse because that will be my third battery in 3 months of ownership.

Today I neared my vehicle with the key in my pocket and without any button pushing it just went “ding ding ding” and the trunk opened. I’m quite confident the button wasn’t accidentally pushed, and that should take a long push anyways.

????
 
I thought there was a check by the car for low fob voltage? has anyone ever seen it?
 
I thought there was a check by the car for low fob voltage? has anyone ever seen it?
Yes, I’ve seen it once or twice
 
Back
Top