- Joined
- Jul 18, 2025
- Messages
- 513
- Reaction score
- 680
- Cars
- '25 Air Pure; '26 GGT
- Referral Code
- AHR8EPPD
Interesting - and worth reporting to Lucid.I've had the Gravity GT for about a week now, and it has been fantastic. I have had an Air Pure for over 2 years, so I was expecting a lot more software issues.
But so far, I have only found one minor software bug with version 3.20.
If you leave the massage going when you leave the car and lock the car with the Fob, it will lock the doors but the car will not shut down.
The lights stay on, music stays on, rear view mirrors don't fold back.
Had no idea why the first few times, so I had to do a UI reboot to get it to shut off.
But then through trial and error figured out that it only happens if the massage is on.
I'm assuming that this is a bug and not the desired behavior.
Is this the proper place to file a bug report that will be seen by the Lucid developers?
See this thread on the CEO email that came out before 3.3.20.
- borski
- Replies: 56
- Forum: Gravity: Software & Firmware
There is an email for you to report any new bugs or software weirdness.
