Gravity Bugs / Issues

A Tale of Two Gravities (a tragicomic novel):

My partner went to the green Gravity this morning to leave for a tennis match. A few minutes later he came back in to show me a cell phone shot of the driver seat in full recline and asked me what to do. I told him others have reported the same problem on this forum and to reboot the car. He did and left for his match.

Shortly after noon I took the black Gravity to a medical appointment. On the way an earlier problem with the music going into pause repeatedly at frequent intervals resurfaced. After a few miles of driving, it corrected itself, and I made it to the appointment without further misbehavior.

I went back to the car after the appointment. When I opened the door, the car powered up, all the screens lit up, the climate control turned on, and music began to play. I took a second to switch albums, which the system did. I then put my foot on the brake pedal to put the car in gear. All the screens went instantly black, and the music and A/C shut off. I waited a while to see if they would come back on as sometimes happens with partial screen blackouts. Nothing happened.

After several minutes I tried a reboot. Nothing happened.

I called Lucid Customer care and got the voice prompts to choose Sales or Service. I chose Service and got a message that the call was being connected. After a few seconds I got another message saying that there was an "application error", and the call suddenly terminated. I tried again. Same thing. So I called the Miami Service Center. Same thing. (Maybe today's widespread AWS outage took Lucid down?)

It was 92º and I began to swelter, so I lowered the front windows, which were mysteriously still working, and called my partner to come get me. He arrived about twenty minutes later, during which time I tried a couple more reboots and kept trying to reach Lucid only to get the same "application error" messages.

When my partner arrived, I gathered my things to exit the car. But when I tried to close the windows they were now frozen in the down position. Rain was predicted for the afternoon, and I didn't want to leave the car open in a parking lot. So I tried to reach our mobile tech to see if he had any suggestions. No answer.

I decided I had no choice but to leave the car open and hope I could reach Lucid before it started raining. When I tried to open the driver door, it would not open until I pulled the latch very hard to engage the manual release. The horn immediately began blaring. So I got back into the car and closed the door, hoping that would stop the horn. It didn't, but the horn cut itself off after another minute or so. I kept trying to close the windows, and the driver window finally raised about an inch and then froze again. We went through this whole drill a second time (including another blasting horn). After this second cycle, the car suddenly sprang back to life, with everything working (almost).

I had another appointment but decided to skip it, as I dared not go through this again and just wanted to get the damned car home in one piece. As I drove off, I noticed the passenger window had lowered about a third of the way. I raised it again, and it again lowered itself about a third of the way. I tried lowering the window all the way and then raising it. Same thing. Wondering if I had something handy to slit my wrists, I drove off while constantly trying to get the passenger window to stay closed. This continued with the window going up and down for several miles until it finally stayed closed.

I had real hopes that the black Gravity we received three months after the green Gravity would be more problem-free, but those hopes are now gone.

There is NO FUCKING WAY I will put either of these cars on a road trip at this point, and now I won't even use them locally if we're carrying other people. -- two of the main reasons I wanted these Gravities. We'll be keeping our Honda Odyssey for that.

Lucid ought to fire every damn person who had anything to do with the user software in this car and farm the work out to an outfit that knows what it's doing.

Yet Lucid just plows along, putting more of these cars not only into customers' hands, but now loaning them out to car reviewers who are finding out about the interminable key fob entry/start issues and, even worse, with Tom Moloughney of widely-watched "State of Charge" getting a car with a faulty drive unit that badly fumbled his range test and would not work at a Tesla Supercharger (another reason I wanted a Gravity).

I already know that I'm going to have to eat the loss on my Lucid stock position. I've now got to decide whether I'm even keeping the cars.
 
@marqie posted in a separate thread that Lucid is having system-wide customer service and service phone issues that would explain why you can't get through to anyone today. It may well be AWS, as I note that I couldn't get a hold of my doctor today, have had a really tough time on a few airline sites booking things and making account changes, and my bank also told me they were having issues sending a wire for me. So.... maybe your Gravities are also relying on AWS for something?
Really sorry to hear of your continued troubles, and sad to see the dam breaking on your patience as a loyal and repeat customer. Your experience is making me pretty nervous about my impending delivery. I feel like I may be making a really bad decision, like getting into a relationship with a girl I know I really shouldn't.... but can't resist....
 
Ugh, your experiences (along with all of the other troubling issues people have had) are really starting to make me reconsider the Gravity. It ticks all of my boxes but we want it primarily for road trips now that we're both retired and if it can't even be reliable for local use I'm starting to think about leasing something else for a bit and then revisiting Gravity in a couple years to see if Lucid can ever get their $#*+ together and make cars that actually function.
 
Ugh, your experiences (along with all of the other troubling issues people have had) are really starting to make me reconsider the Gravity. It ticks all of my boxes but we want it primarily for road trips now that we're both retired and if it can't even be reliable for local use I'm starting to think about leasing something else for a bit and then revisiting Gravity in a couple years to see if Lucid can ever get their $#*+ together and make cars that actually function.

Worth considering.
 
And honestly, I've never had to work so hard to give someone $120,000. Seeing them build a bunch of stupid spec cars they can't even sell while keeping order holders in the dark leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. My SA is nice but I the few times I've had a question I've had to email/text multiple times to get them to answer. On the flipside I emailed some questions to a Porsche dealer about a possible Taycan order a while back over the course of a few days and every subsequent email I sent was answered by them within a few hours, the holdup was always on my end. And yes Porsche is a much bigger brand, etc etc but if Lucid wants to compete in their price bracket they have to step it up and try to provide a better customer experience. Right now they're failing on every front and it's just painful to watch.
 
Worth considering.
Are we still obligated to sign our forum posts with rationalizing "but it's such fun to drive" and "I'm sure they will fix it soon", and "other car companies went thru same growing pains"?
At some point, even loyal early adopters start thinking in terms of "lemon law" and "class action".
I know everyone here is a software developer, and I'm not an exception, a career in embedded software, microcontrollers, hardware/software integration, etc.
What I'm observing in my Gravity and most reports on the forum are not minor issues which can be addressed in minor software updates, this looks like a major defect in the core software loop responsible for event management, scheduling, prioritization, interrupt handling, etc.
Such glaring defect present in brand new cars after having a year to perfect it tells me that either the issue is very deep and complex, or they simply don't have staff with required skills.
In either case don't expect quick incremental 3.3.x updates to fix the car, it will be 3.4.x or 4.x.x before it really gets better.
 
In my opinion the PAAK issues have to do with waiting for Apple to approve it as part of their digital key package, which Lucid had previously committed to, and I suspect there’s some instability with current Gravity hardware/software making Apple in no rush to approve it.

I hate hearing about other owners bad experiences which are really piling up in here, but here’s what I’ve been doing at I’ve really had no problems entering or driving the car since 3.3.2 and since 3.3.5 all false alerts have disappeared, and I am getting black screens on entry rarely but it takes 15 seconds to load instead of 2-3 minutes like on 3.3.2. So what I do is I have a faraday bag and keep the key in that, and keep proximity unlock/lock on. I take the key out when I’m going to be going to the car and keep it in my pocket. Car wakes up, car drives, car locks when I leave it. I still have had zero success getting either key card to drive the car though both open so I’m assuming a center console module needs replaced (service thinks that’s the case too, but I’m staying away from service until 10 k miles or forced to go due to a larger failure).

As for @hmp10 disaster, is your app showing windows are closed for your specific Gravity? I’m wondering if there’s some confusion with the app not being able to handle two Gravities and window closed status of each with the frameless windows? In any case it should just work EVERY time and not this nonsense. ESPECIALLY when you live in Florida and you get thunderstorms every day, the car could literally get ruined by such a stupid failure.
 
In my opinion the PAAK issues have to do with waiting for Apple to approve it as part of their digital key package, which Lucid had previously committed to, and I suspect there’s some instability with current Gravity hardware/software making Apple in no rush to approve it.

I hate hearing about other owners bad experiences which are really piling up in here, but here’s what I’ve been doing at I’ve really had no problems entering or driving the car since 3.3.2 and since 3.3.5 all false alerts have disappeared, and I am getting black screens on entry rarely but it takes 15 seconds to load instead of 2-3 minutes like on 3.3.2. So what I do is I have a faraday bag and keep the key in that, and keep proximity unlock/lock on. I take the key out when I’m going to be going to the car and keep it in my pocket. Car wakes up, car drives, car locks when I leave it. I still have had zero success getting either key card to drive the car though both open so I’m assuming a center console module needs replaced (service thinks that’s the case too, but I’m staying away from service until 10 k miles or forced to go due to a larger failure).

As for @hmp10 disaster, is your app showing windows are closed for your specific Gravity? I’m wondering if there’s some confusion with the app not being able to handle two Gravities and window closed status of each with the frameless windows? In any case it should just work EVERY time and not this nonsense. ESPECIALLY when you live in Florida and you get thunderstorms every day, the car could literally get ruined by such a stupid failure.
I also had the window issues. They randomly go up and down and wont close sometimes.
 
Are we still obligated to sign our forum posts with rationalizing "but it's such fun to drive" and "I'm sure they will fix it soon", and "other car companies went thru same growing pains"?
At some point, even loyal early adopters start thinking in terms of "lemon law" and "class action".
I know everyone here is a software developer, and I'm not an exception, a career in embedded software, microcontrollers, hardware/software integration, etc.
What I'm observing in my Gravity and most reports on the forum are not minor issues which can be addressed in minor software updates, this looks like a major defect in the core software loop responsible for event management, scheduling, prioritization, interrupt handling, etc.
Such glaring defect present in brand new cars after having a year to perfect it tells me that either the issue is very deep and complex, or they simply don't have staff with required skills.
In either case don't expect quick incremental 3.3.x updates to fix the car, it will be 3.4.x or 4.x.x before it really gets better.

This is what I don't understand.

Lucid went through this same drill with the Air four years ago. The car really didn't begin to function with minimally acceptable reliability until UX 1.0 was tossed and replaced with the different architecture of UX 2.0 in October 2022, about a year after first deliveries. Lucid claimed to have learned a lesson with that, focusing finally on software, bringing in a top-tire leader from Apple (now gone), and beefing up its whole software effort.

But it seems they're back to square one. I was perhaps unfair in saying the whole software team ought to be fired. The firings should certainly extend to the people who made the decision to bring the Gravity to market in this state and continue to deliver cars that do this to customers. They have put the entire company at risk.

Lucid may continue to run for a while on Saudi fumes while Gravity warranty costs gnaw away at them. But if they repeat this mistake for a third time with the mass-market Earth -- and I think they will -- the company will fold.
 
Are we still obligated to sign our forum posts with rationalizing "but it's such fun to drive" and "I'm sure they will fix it soon", and "other car companies went thru same growing pains"?
At some point, even loyal early adopters start thinking in terms of "lemon law" and "class action".
I know everyone here is a software developer, and I'm not an exception, a career in embedded software, microcontrollers, hardware/software integration, etc.
What I'm observing in my Gravity and most reports on the forum are not minor issues which can be addressed in minor software updates, this looks like a major defect in the core software loop responsible for event management, scheduling, prioritization, interrupt handling, etc.
Such glaring defect present in brand new cars after having a year to perfect it tells me that either the issue is very deep and complex, or they simply don't have staff with required skills.
In either case don't expect quick incremental 3.3.x updates to fix the car, it will be 3.4.x or 4.x.x before it really gets better.
11 high-level exits from the executive team over the last two years makes one wonder about the cause and effect.
 
I'm in another quandary now. I mentioned that I skipped an appointment after today's debacle. That appointment was to drop the car off to have the radar/laser detector installed. For starters, I can't ask them to do such work on a car that is exhibiting this level of malfunction. They'll have no way to distinguish whether they've done something amiss or whether the car itself has gone wonky. Secondly, I'm not sure I want to put that kind of money into the car until I decide whether I'm sticking with the Gravities. (I paid $9500 last week for the PPF wrap on the new one.)

At the same time, I really don't want to be driving the car without a radar detector. The last thing we pass before the turn onto our street is a sheriff station, and our roads are crawling with marked and unmarked police cars. I don't drive crazy but usually at speeds in the upper range of prevailing traffic. But even after driving the Air Dream Performance for several years, I still find myself at speeds I did not mean to reach in the Gravity Dreams, due to the combination of higher ride height, dead-quiet interior, total absence of electric motor noise, and deceptive transparency of upper-band pull. I have never seen a car with such discrepancy between perceived speed and actual speed.

(I've been stopped a fair number of times out our way by police who clocked me off their speedometers. But I've never been issued a ticket. Perhaps it's because, although I'm speeding, I'm very careful about following distances, signaling lane changes, not cutting other people off, etc. But a few times the questions I've gotten suggest they mostly wanted to find out about the Air.)
 
Last edited:
11 high-level exits from the executive team over the last two years makes one wonder about the cause and effect.

As does the prolonged search for a permanent CEO.
 
I'm in another quandary now. I mentioned that I skipped an appointment after today's debacle. That appointment was to drop the car off to have the radar/laser detector installed. For starters, I can't ask them to do such work on a car that is exhibiting this level of malfunction. They'll have no way to distinguish whether they've done something amiss or whether the car itself has gone wonky. Secondly, I'm not sure I want to put that kind of money into the car until I decide whether I'm sticking with the Gravities. (I paid $9500 last week for the PPF wrap on the new one.)

At the same time, I really don't want to be driving the car without a radar detector. The last thing we pass before the turn onto our street is a sheriff station, and our roads are crawling with marked and unmarked police cars. I don't drive crazy but usually at speeds in the upper range of prevailing traffic. But even after driving the Air Dream Performance for several years, I still find myself at speeds I did not mean to reach in the Gravity Dreams, due to the combination of higher ride height, dead-quiet interior, total absence of electric motor noise, and deceptive transparency of upper-band pull. I have never seen a car with such discrepancy between perceived speed and actual speed.
What did the install cost with the first Gravity? From the pictures you posted of things being opened up for the install, I assume it wasn't cheap. Personally, I'd also be reluctant to spend the money on a car that you're apparently having second thoughts about keeping.
 
What did the install cost with the first Gravity? From the pictures you posted of things being opened up for the install, I assume it wasn't cheap. Personally, I'd also be reluctant to spend the money on a car that you're apparently having second thoughts about keeping.

$7920.
 
A Tale of Two Gravities (a tragicomic novel):

My partner went to the green Gravity this morning to leave for a tennis match. A few minutes later he came back in to show me a cell phone shot of the driver seat in full recline and asked me what to do. I told him others have reported the same problem on this forum and to reboot the car. He did and left for his match.

Shortly after noon I took the black Gravity to a medical appointment. On the way an earlier problem with the music going into pause repeatedly at frequent intervals resurfaced. After a few miles of driving, it corrected itself, and I made it to the appointment without further misbehavior.

I went back to the car after the appointment. When I opened the door, the car powered up, all the screens lit up, the climate control turned on, and music began to play. I took a second to switch albums, which the system did. I then put my foot on the brake pedal to put the car in gear. All the screens went instantly black, and the music and A/C shut off. I waited a while to see if they would come back on as sometimes happens with partial screen blackouts. Nothing happened.

After several minutes I tried a reboot. Nothing happened.

I called Lucid Customer care and got the voice prompts to choose Sales or Service. I chose Service and got a message that the call was being connected. After a few seconds I got another message saying that there was an "application error", and the call suddenly terminated. I tried again. Same thing. So I called the Miami Service Center. Same thing. (Maybe today's widespread AWS outage took Lucid down?)

It was 92º and I began to swelter, so I lowered the front windows, which were mysteriously still working, and called my partner to come get me. He arrived about twenty minutes later, during which time I tried a couple more reboots and kept trying to reach Lucid only to get the same "application error" messages.

When my partner arrived, I gathered my things to exit the car. But when I tried to close the windows they were now frozen in the down position. Rain was predicted for the afternoon, and I didn't want to leave the car open in a parking lot. So I tried to reach our mobile tech to see if he had any suggestions. No answer.

I decided I had no choice but to leave the car open and hope I could reach Lucid before it started raining. When I tried to open the driver door, it would not open until I pulled the latch very hard to engage the manual release. The horn immediately began blaring. So I got back into the car and closed the door, hoping that would stop the horn. It didn't, but the horn cut itself off after another minute or so. I kept trying to close the windows, and the driver window finally raised about an inch and then froze again. We went through this whole drill a second time (including another blasting horn). After this second cycle, the car suddenly sprang back to life, with everything working (almost).

I had another appointment but decided to skip it, as I dared not go through this again and just wanted to get the damned car home in one piece. As I drove off, I noticed the passenger window had lowered about a third of the way. I raised it again, and it again lowered itself about a third of the way. I tried lowering the window all the way and then raising it. Same thing. Wondering if I had something handy to slit my wrists, I drove off while constantly trying to get the passenger window to stay closed. This continued with the window going up and down for several miles until it finally stayed closed.

I had real hopes that the black Gravity we received three months after the green Gravity would be more problem-free, but those hopes are now gone.

There is NO FUCKING WAY I will put either of these cars on a road trip at this point, and now I won't even use them locally if we're carrying other people. -- two of the main reasons I wanted these Gravities. We'll be keeping our Honda Odyssey for that.

Lucid ought to fire every damn person who had anything to do with the user software in this car and farm the work out to an outfit that knows what it's doing.

Yet Lucid just plows along, putting more of these cars not only into customers' hands, but now loaning them out to car reviewers who are finding out about the interminable key fob entry/start issues and, even worse, with Tom Moloughney of widely-watched "State of Charge" getting a car with a faulty drive unit that badly fumbled his range test and would not work at a Tesla Supercharger (another reason I wanted a Gravity).

I already know that I'm going to have to eat the loss on my Lucid stock position. I've now got to decide whether I'm even keeping the cars.
This sounds like two issues:
1) the window is a misaligned seal. Quick and easy fix for mobile or SC
2) it sounds like your key fob was unrecognized and it thought the car was off. That would explain the alarm, and everything else. My hopes 3.3.5 and the keyfob update fix those issues.

So while it seems catastrophic, I suspect walking away and a sleep would have fixed it.

Not that you should have to do that.

But that’s my guess.
 
I also had the window issues. They randomly go up and down and wont close sometimes.
You need your seals aligned. Two workarounds:
1. Close it 3 times. On the third (or fourth?) it will not auto close but you’ll be able to close it manually.
2. Open the door, then close the window. No deal for it to run into and the closing works fine.
 
As does the prolonged search for a permanent CEO.
The problems with Gravity software are results of mistakes made and lack of focus on the software front one to two years ago. This lack of focus is rearing its ugly head now. Thus Peter Rawlinson’s departure at the beginning of this year. Just my armchair quarterback opinion.
 
I'm in another quandary now. I mentioned that I skipped an appointment after today's debacle. That appointment was to drop the car off to have the radar/laser detector installed. For starters, I can't ask them to do such work on a car that is exhibiting this level of malfunction. They'll have no way to distinguish whether they've done something amiss or whether the car itself has gone wonky. Secondly, I'm not sure I want to put that kind of money into the car until I decide whether I'm sticking with the Gravities. (I paid $9500 last week for the PPF wrap on the new one.)

At the same time, I really don't want to be driving the car without a radar detector. The last thing we pass before the turn onto our street is a sheriff station, and our roads are crawling with marked and unmarked police cars. I don't drive crazy but usually at speeds in the upper range of prevailing traffic. But even after driving the Air Dream Performance for several years, I still find myself at speeds I did not mean to reach in the Gravity Dreams, due to the combination of higher ride height, dead-quiet interior, total absence of electric motor noise, and deceptive transparency of upper-band pull. I have never seen a car with such discrepancy between perceived speed and actual speed.

(I've been stopped a fair number of times out our way by police who clocked me off their speedometers. But I've never been issued a ticket. Perhaps it's because, although I'm speeding, I'm very careful about following distances, signaling lane changes, not cutting other people off, etc. But a few times the questions I've gotten suggest they mostly wanted to find out about the Air.)
I’m guessing, but the issues with your second gravity don’t sound systemic, even if the symptoms seem that way at first glance, as I mentioned above.

Of course get it checked out, but I don’t suspect it’s any more than fob and seals.
 
I'm in another quandary now. I mentioned that I skipped an appointment after today's debacle. That appointment was to drop the car off to have the radar/laser detector installed. For starters, I can't ask them to do such work on a car that is exhibiting this level of malfunction. They'll have no way to distinguish whether they've done something amiss or whether the car itself has gone wonky. Secondly, I'm not sure I want to put that kind of money into the car until I decide whether I'm sticking with the Gravities. (I paid $9500 last week for the PPF wrap on the new one.)

At the same time, I really don't want to be driving the car without a radar detector. The last thing we pass before the turn onto our street is a sheriff station, and our roads are crawling with marked and unmarked police cars. I don't drive crazy but usually at speeds in the upper range of prevailing traffic. But even after driving the Air Dream Performance for several years, I still find myself at speeds I did not mean to reach in the Gravity Dreams, due to the combination of higher ride height, dead-quiet interior, total absence of electric motor noise, and deceptive transparency of upper-band pull. I have never seen a car with such discrepancy between perceived speed and actual speed.

(I've been stopped a fair number of times out our way by police who clocked me off their speedometers. But I've never been issued a ticket. Perhaps it's because, although I'm speeding, I'm very careful about following distances, signaling lane changes, not cutting other people off, etc. But a few times the questions I've gotten suggest they mostly wanted to find out about the Air.)
i was going to do a PPF as well but have decided not to. I honestly dont have a lot of faith that Lucid will get my GDE FDU replaced quickly and if we get to 30 days in the shop, I am going to do a lemon law claim at this point. This car isn't reliable enough to be my only vehicle.
 
A Tale of Two Gravities (a tragicomic novel):

My partner went to the green Gravity this morning to leave for a tennis match. A few minutes later he came back in to show me a cell phone shot of the driver seat in full recline and asked me what to do. I told him others have reported the same problem on this forum and to reboot the car. He did and left for his match.

Shortly after noon I took the black Gravity to a medical appointment. On the way an earlier problem with the music going into pause repeatedly at frequent intervals resurfaced. After a few miles of driving, it corrected itself, and I made it to the appointment without further misbehavior.

I went back to the car after the appointment. When I opened the door, the car powered up, all the screens lit up, the climate control turned on, and music began to play. I took a second to switch albums, which the system did. I then put my foot on the brake pedal to put the car in gear. All the screens went instantly black, and the music and A/C shut off. I waited a while to see if they would come back on as sometimes happens with partial screen blackouts. Nothing happened.

After several minutes I tried a reboot. Nothing happened.

I called Lucid Customer care and got the voice prompts to choose Sales or Service. I chose Service and got a message that the call was being connected. After a few seconds I got another message saying that there was an "application error", and the call suddenly terminated. I tried again. Same thing. So I called the Miami Service Center. Same thing. (Maybe today's widespread AWS outage took Lucid down?)

It was 92º and I began to swelter, so I lowered the front windows, which were mysteriously still working, and called my partner to come get me. He arrived about twenty minutes later, during which time I tried a couple more reboots and kept trying to reach Lucid only to get the same "application error" messages.

When my partner arrived, I gathered my things to exit the car. But when I tried to close the windows they were now frozen in the down position. Rain was predicted for the afternoon, and I didn't want to leave the car open in a parking lot. So I tried to reach our mobile tech to see if he had any suggestions. No answer.

I decided I had no choice but to leave the car open and hope I could reach Lucid before it started raining. When I tried to open the driver door, it would not open until I pulled the latch very hard to engage the manual release. The horn immediately began blaring. So I got back into the car and closed the door, hoping that would stop the horn. It didn't, but the horn cut itself off after another minute or so. I kept trying to close the windows, and the driver window finally raised about an inch and then froze again. We went through this whole drill a second time (including another blasting horn). After this second cycle, the car suddenly sprang back to life, with everything working (almost).

I had another appointment but decided to skip it, as I dared not go through this again and just wanted to get the damned car home in one piece. As I drove off, I noticed the passenger window had lowered about a third of the way. I raised it again, and it again lowered itself about a third of the way. I tried lowering the window all the way and then raising it. Same thing. Wondering if I had something handy to slit my wrists, I drove off while constantly trying to get the passenger window to stay closed. This continued with the window going up and down for several miles until it finally stayed closed.

I had real hopes that the black Gravity we received three months after the green Gravity would be more problem-free, but those hopes are now gone.

There is NO FUCKING WAY I will put either of these cars on a road trip at this point, and now I won't even use them locally if we're carrying other people. -- two of the main reasons I wanted these Gravities. We'll be keeping our Honda Odyssey for that.

Lucid ought to fire every damn person who had anything to do with the user software in this car and farm the work out to an outfit that knows what it's doing.

Yet Lucid just plows along, putting more of these cars not only into customers' hands, but now loaning them out to car reviewers who are finding out about the interminable key fob entry/start issues and, even worse, with Tom Moloughney of widely-watched "State of Charge" getting a car with a faulty drive unit that badly fumbled his range test and would not work at a Tesla Supercharger (another reason I wanted a Gravity).

I already know that I'm going to have to eat the loss on my Lucid stock position. I've now got to decide whether I'm even keeping the cars.

I'm feeling you at your wits' end here...I'm seriously thinking about cancelling my order. This sucks.
 
Back
Top