Gravity accessories slowly appearing


Gravity windshield sunshade available. Just ordered mine.
 

Gravity windshield sunshade available. Just ordered mine.
$120. heh. every accessory is over $100.

can't wait to see how much the "footwell behind the second row contraption-cover" will cost. :)
 
FYI, I have gotten a few DMs for the center console bin files for those of you who have 3D printers so if anyone wants the files just let me know.
 

Gravity windshield sunshade available. Just ordered mine.
Please send a pic and let us know how it fits, the quality, and if you think it’s worth the price. I have a very cheap one from Amazon, the fit is not exact, but it mostly gets the job done.
 
HeatShield now makes a set of Gravity window shades (all around, windshield, side windows for both rows 1 and 2, as well as rear shade, and even top windows). I’ve used them before with my Tesla Model X and was quite pleased wtih them though the holes that the suction cups are mounted in started to wear out after 8 years (lol). Just ordered a set so will see how the Gravity version works.

 
HeatShield now makes a set of Gravity window shades (all around, windshield, side windows for both rows 1 and 2, as well as rear shade, and even top windows). I’ve used them before with my Tesla Model X and was quite pleased wtih them though the holes that the suction cups are mounted in started to wear out after 8 years (lol). Just ordered a set so will see how the Gravity version works.

Wow they even have 2028 model years in the drop down:) Maybe I can use them to figure out what the mid-size will be....
 
Please send a pic and let us know how it fits, the quality, and if you think it’s worth the price. I have a very cheap one from Amazon, the fit is not exact, but it mostly gets the job done.
It is high quality for sure. Have to fold down the sun visors to get it to stay in place. I don’t like the giant logo on the front, I would rather it didn’t draw attention and would’ve just been blank. When I ordered online (probably one of the first), it didn’t show it had a logo on the front like the Air’s was. Then a couple hours after I ordered they updated the website. Also, it has structure to it so has to be stored in the trunk or frunk. Unlike the Haloblk one for my wife’s model Y that can be stored in the front tunnel compartment.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6287.webp
    IMG_6287.webp
    303.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_6294.webp
    IMG_6294.webp
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_6293.webp
    IMG_6293.webp
    337 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_6292.webp
    IMG_6292.webp
    884.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_6291.webp
    IMG_6291.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_6288.webp
    IMG_6288.webp
    746.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_6295.webp
    IMG_6295.webp
    920.1 KB · Views: 171
General question - it’s been a long time since I ordered anything from the Lucid Store, do you get an email notifying you that your ordered items have shipped, or do they just show up in boxes at your front door? Thanks.

(I ordered stuff in early January and to date I’ve received nothing).
 
General question - it’s been a long time since I ordered anything from the Lucid Store, do you get an email notifying you that your ordered items have shipped, or do they just show up in boxes at your front door? Thanks.

(I ordered stuff in early January and to date I’ve received nothing).
Yes, I just ordered the Gravity windshield shade, it sent me an email saying "Order Has Been Updated" in the title and in the email said changed to "Shipped"
 
Anyone have experience with the Tire Repair/Inflator kit that recently appeared on the Lucid accessories website?
 
Just got my rear mat from Averyautomats.com. I sent them a template and it came out great. It’s in graphite grey with the additional binding on the edge and rubber backing. Fits perfect and is flexible enough to allow easy access to the trunk storage or for you 7 seater people can be folded up against the third row or stored in the trunk. For those of you with different interiors they have a multitude of colors and will send you swatches. They start at around $120 with thickness, stitching logos extra. Mine was $145.
IMG_0302.webp
IMG_0303.webp
IMG_0307.webp
IMG_0305.webp
IMG_0309.webp
IMG_0310.webp
IMG_0312.webp
 
Wait until you see how much they charge for shipping... It's crazy
Yep. I just used my $500 free accessory offer code for buying a Gravity last month. Ordered the roof sunscreens and the all-weather mats. $100 "flat rate" shipping. 😳
 
Anyone have experience with the Tire Repair/Inflator kit that recently appeared on the Lucid accessories website?
Isn't is just a tire inflator (for $110)?

I just bought two cheap ones on Amazon for $20 each (one for the Gravity and one for the Macan).
 
Back
Top