Gravity accessories slowly appearing

I ordered the trunk cargo area liner on 12/10. It shipped a few days ago and set to be delivered this week.
I ordered a complete set of everything. No shipping notice yet and don't expect one since the website lists "Early Jan" for the seat mats.
 
Last edited:
I ordered a complete set of everything. No shipping notice yet and don't expect one since the website lists "Early Jan" for the seat mats.
That sucks. Especially in winter. Hope they’re able to get orders out faster than that. I see Lucid is still out of stock with theirs too. Hopefully one of the two can actually get stock and ship ASAP. They’re both missing a huge opportunity. LinerX more so than Lucid as that IS their business…have to deliver.
 
My liner x order of 3 row mats and frunk mat arrives Friday. Per their messaging, orders were fulfilled based on order number which makes me think they had a small supply.
 
Has anyone found a cargo net, with elastic hooks, to attach in the rear of the Gravity? I'm told that this will eventually be offered as an accessory.
Thanks!
 
My liner x order of 3 row mats and frunk mat arrives Friday. Per their messaging, orders were fulfilled based on order number which makes me think they had a small supply.
That does make sense as there aren’t THAT many Gravity out there. It’s not like a Model Y. So I can understand how they’d be conservative - especially with a first run.

No one knows how many Gravity have been delivered except Lucid. I’d be surprised if it were more than 2,000 total…even with he 450 DEs…
 
We should be able reverse-engineer from VINs.
Can’t. They don’t produce sequentially per several folks on the forum. As an example, my vin is in the 32,000s from an August delivery. There’s no way they made 32,000 Gravity ever, much less by August 2025…even if we include ones sent to KSA.

Very different from my 2016 model X VIN 470. That was literally the 470th production X made. Rivian is also sequential, I believe.
 
They don’t produce sequentially per several folks on the forum.
It was a conscious decision.
And a good one as I don't want short sellers misusing the info.
 
Can’t. They don’t produce sequentially per several folks on the forum. As an example, my vin is in the 32,000s from an August delivery. There’s no way they made 32,000 Gravity ever, much less by August 2025…even if we include ones sent to KSA.

Very different from my 2016 model X VIN 470. That was literally the 470th production X made. Rivian is also sequential, I believe.
VINs are typically done in batches based on vehicle configuration groups. With enough VINs and info on configurations associated with those VINS, it should be possible, unless Lucid is intentionally mixing up VIN assignments.

Looking on NHTSA's VIN decoder, it correctly reports for my car:

Engine Engine Power (kW) 617
General Series Generation 1
General Trim Grand Touring
Interior / Seat Number of Seats 5
Interior / Seat Number of Seat Rows 2

So I would expect Dream Editions, Touring, and 7 seats to have different sequences.
 
VINs are typically done in batches based on vehicle configuration groups. With enough VINs and info on configurations associated with those VINS, it should be possible, unless Lucid is intentionally mixing up VIN assignments.

Looking on NHTSA's VIN decoder, it correctly reports for my car:

Engine Engine Power (kW) 617
General Series Generation 1
General Trim Grand Touring
Interior / Seat Number of Seats 5
Interior / Seat Number of Seat Rows 2

So I would expect Dream Editions, Touring, and 7 seats to have different sequences.
Only six digits of a VIN are unique to each vehicle. Those are not sequential on Lucid vehicles, which is why you cannot tell.

Moreover, you cannot differentiate between a loaner, an owned vehicle, a totaled vehicle, etc.

1767075224363.webp
 
I noticed Gravity Cross bars are back on the store site... just out of stock until "early 2026"
ya, ok
 
So the Leather Brut folks got back to me after I asked about their Gravity keyfob covers, and it looks like they're ready for preorders:

Their customer rep. also passed along this discount code for forum members here:
LUCIDFORUM10 (10% launch discount, limited time)

I just ordered a pair for my DE keyfobs, hopefully they'll be done and show up mid-Jan.
 
Well my LinerX order was suppose to arrive Friday, now it's out for delivery...Only problem, I won't be home till Friday... 😂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8023.webp
    IMG_8023.webp
    855.6 KB · Views: 168
A coin dispenser in 2025?

Maybe for trips to old laundromats? Haven't seen a coin parking meter in a decade or more.
Lol, the coin dispenser pulls out if you don’t want it. There’s plenty of meters in small towns in the south. Also, coins are good for Coke machines at rest stops, too. I’m just happy to not have all my stuff sliding to the front of the center console.
 
A coin dispenser in 2025?

Maybe for trips to old laundromats? Haven't seen a coin parking meter in a decade or more.
We still have coin meters in Santa Cruz; DIY car washes too

Maybe fob batteries would fit in the quarter spot? 🤣
 
Only six digits of a VIN are unique to each vehicle. Those are not sequential on Lucid vehicles, which is why you cannot tell.

Moreover, you cannot differentiate between a loaner, an owned vehicle, a totaled vehicle, etc.

View attachment 35527
As your diagram shows, there are digits for model, engine size, and type. And the decoder clearly shows that the number of seats/rows is encoded in the VIN. And with "engine" and trim also included we could differentiate between DE, Grant Touring, and Touring. Again, has anyone looked over VINs, grouping according to digits 4-8?
 
Back
Top