Gravity accessories slowly appearing

L
At the rate the key fobs consume batteries, I may have to save the $54, but the leather does look high-end.
Looks much nicer than the one I got on Amazon. I remember when that guy was looking for a fob and I said “I only have one”…hopefully they make it soon.
 
Has anyone found any bento box-like trays that fit the center console? I don’t have access to a 3D printer to make the ones previously pictured in this thread.
 
I have created a gridfinity fusion file for the 1st portion of the center console. It is a baseplate that fits and those of you who 3D print can create varying bins as needed. I can send whatever I make if you would like, but I just got a 3D printer and am new to this so bear with me LOL. Let me know!
Could I get a copy of what you have? Now that I have my Gravity I'm starting to look at making some bins for the center (and maybe a divider system for the glovebox) but if you already have some that'd be awesome!
 
Could I get a copy of what you have? Now that I have my Gravity I'm starting to look at making some bins for the center (and maybe a divider system for the glovebox) but if you already have some that'd be awesome!
The glovebox needs a pullout shelf!
 
The glovebox needs a pullout shelf!
I want something like this https://www.amazon.com/Neepiar-Organizer-Compatible-Secondary-Accessories/dp/B0FVXBD24Y/

The problem is how deep the glovebox is, stuff will just end up all the way down and harder to get. I'm thinking of an insert with a shelf that fits about halfway in (depthwise) and then dividers for the top half. Less used things can be stored under and then the top with dividers for things like my leather booklet with the registration and insurance and whatever else we keep in there.
 
Here's a key fob pouch option:

1766942028775.webp

Amazon.com: YINEOR for Ford Key Fob Cover Leather Car Key Case Protector keychain Key Fob Holder Compatible for Bronco Mustang F150 F350 Fusion Escape Edge Explorer Expedition Raptor 2017-2024 (Brown) : Automotive
 
Yes. That’s what I’ve been using. It works well. But it’s enormous. I can’t tell if it’s because the fob is so big or the case is so big. The fob is definitely larger than it needs to be. If that made it work better, I wouldn’t mind…😏
 
Yes. That’s what I’ve been using. It works well. But it’s enormous. I can’t tell if it’s because the fob is so big or the case is so big. The fob is definitely larger than it needs to be. If that made it work better, I wouldn’t mind…😏
The EQS uses fobs from the same manufacturer which is even wider, but no self-ejection feature included :)
 
The EQS uses fobs from the same manufacturer which is even wider, but no self-ejection feature included :)
It’s auto lockout and shutdown mode on the Gravity. It IS a feature. 🔒

I would like a fob case that’s sleeker, but not at the top of my list. Lucid could make a ton on the bento boxes, but I am sure that’s not at the top of their list.

What concerns me is the removal of the roof rack from the online store. I have it on my car already. Wonder if I should stop using it…I guess I will ask.
 
Last edited:
It’s auto lockout and shutdown mode on the Gravity. It IS a feature. 🔒

I would like a fob case that’s sleeker, but not at the top of my list. Lucid could make a ton on the bento boxes, but I am sure that’s not at the top of their list.

What concerns me is the removal of the roof rack from the online store. I have it on my car already. Wonder if I should stop using it…I guess I will ask.
How hard is it to give the interior console dimensions to a third party supplier? That’s practically free money.

That roof rack is a disaster. It sure looks good, but the attachment doesn’t allow for easy removal. It’s really a permanent accessory. I would’ve ordered it if it was easy to remove. Don’t get me started on the vertical hitch attachment and weight limit constraint, another dumb design. I bet better than half of the hitch use is bike or luggage racks, not towing. Thankfully, they designed most of the rest of the car really, really well (I can live with the watermelon holder and exposed wiring in the second row flipped down seats).
 
What concerns me is the removal of the roof rack from the online store. I have it on my car already. Wonder if I should stop using it…I guess I will ask.
It could very well be out of stock, as we've seen with so many other items.
From what I can tell, it's the same design as in the Air and we've not seen negative reports from Air owners.
Lucid has been very careful and protective of their customers, so I'd assume if it's a safety issue, they'd have sent out a notice right away.
On the other hand, we all know what "ASS U ME" means :)
 
How hard is it to give the interior console dimensions to a third party supplier? That’s practically free money.

That roof rack is a disaster. It sure looks good, but the attachment doesn’t allow for easy removal. It’s really a permanent accessory. I would’ve ordered it if it was easy to remove. Don’t get me started on the vertical hitch attachment and weight limit constraint, another dumb design. I bet better than half of the hitch use is bike or luggage racks, not towing. Thankfully, they designed most of the rest of the car really, really well (I can live with the watermelon holder and exposed wiring in the second row flipped down seats).
The roof rack is one thing Rivian got right. It’s super easy to install and to remove on our R1S. Very easy click mount and it is extremely strong. But - to be fair - that’s a major selling point for Rivian. Not so much for Lucid.

Lucid’s is, in fact, semi permanent. Huge pain to install and to remove. So, mine will stay there. It’s fine. There’s no noticeable effect on range. But it’s a crappy design.
 
It could very well be out of stock, as we've seen with so many other items.
From what I can tell, it's the same design as in the Air and we've not seen negative reports from Air owners.
Lucid has been very careful and protective of their customers, so I'd assume if it's a safety issue, they'd have sent out a notice right away.
On the other hand, we all know what "ASS U ME" means :)
Yes, but..when other items are out of stock, they still appear, just say “out of stock” or preorder…again though, if it was safety, I am sure they’d be proactive.

They can’t really improve installation because they built the car with a hole in frame to screw into, so it’s just built that way.

I’ll take it over the R1S as the ride in the gravity is 1,000% better than our R1S. Drives so much better and has much more cargo. Still, it’s a design “miss”…
 
When I placed the order on Dec 11, the LinerX website said delivery by X-mas, which they later changed to late December-early January, and today said Early January.
Sounds familiar?
LinerX probably has taken a page out of Lucid's playbook and will say "soon: on their website.
 
When I placed the order on Dec 11, the LinerX website said delivery by X-mas, which they later changed to late December-early January, and today said Early January.
Sounds familiar?
LinerX probably has taken a page out of Lucid's playbook and will say "soon: on their website.
I ordered the trunk cargo area liner on 12/10. It shipped a few days ago and set to be delivered this week.
 
Back
Top