- Joined
- May 19, 2025
- Messages
- 850
- Reaction score
- 953
- Location
- Santa Cruz
- Cars
- Outback; Q5; Taycan; GGT
Yes. @notchev has a youtube video about the two navigation screens at same time. I like the native map interaction (and charger info) much better but don’t trust its point to point routing especially when there’s traffic (it tells me to take weird detours, same on my Air as well). But you can’t route on both CP and native navigation simultaneously. Will have to see how to toggle things to get a good routine on place.
Ya, I'm old AF and grew up w/ paper maps/Thomas guides so 95% of the time just look at the map and where the blue dot is in iMaps instead of clicking "Directions like my wife always does. Using the native HERE map for Nav/charge routing on the Pilot Panel is fine and with the iMap up on the CP screen I think I'll be quite comfy and setYes, I believe so, but you can only use navigation in one of the two.