Gravity 3.5.1

I haven't had those pop up for quite some time now. The only consistent one I'm seeing over the last 2 or 3 software releases is the face camera just randomly not being available when you get in the car. Have had it 3 or 4 times already on 3.5.1 but next time you get in the car it's usually resolved itself on its own.

I put the HUD back on thinking "I've paid for this stupid thing I should see if I can just live with it" and it turned into a beacon. Just flashing the whole square on and off in full brightness. From that, to the text being directly in your line of sight and distracting visibility from the cars in front of you, the HUD is becoming a safety issue. For now, its going to be turned off again.
yeah agree the random "auto brightness" feature on the HUD, which can't seemingly be disabled, is making the HUD kind of unusable
 
Range spider is there on 3.5.1, just have to tap on the cog on the right side and then enable the toggle in settings drawer on the left
IMG_7639.webp

On a different note , with today’s release of iOS 26.4 I tried to add YouTube widget to CarPlay, but it’s not working unfortunately, more like a tease of what it could’ve been if they enabled that functionality. ChatGPT widget does work, but it seems that phone has to be unlocked first.
IMG_7638.webp
 
Last edited:
I noticed that the icons for unlocking, opening the lift gate and frunk disappear off the pilot panel when putting the Gravity in park. I was getting annoyed, but then noticed the icons are now on the left side of the clear view cockpit screen similar to the Air.
I swear this hasn’t always been this way. Was this added in 3.5.1? Or maybe I’m just going crazy and it’s been like this forever.
 
Range spider is there on 3.5.1, just have to tap on the cog on the right side and then enable the toggle settings drawer on the left
View attachment 37650
...
I knew the Gravity was a great vehicle, but it's very impressive that it has the range to reach out to the Bahamas! Did you order the optional "aquatic" package? :p
 
Sigh my key problem is back. Its weird how it worked fine for a week, then now it won't work again. And even more annoying my car doesn't seem to wake up via the app in the morning until after I've unlocked the car.
 
How come I can only do the CarPlay when plugged in and not wireless??? Any help??
 
I noticed that the icons for unlocking, opening the lift gate and frunk disappear off the pilot panel when putting the Gravity in park. ...
I thought I noticed this too, then did a soft reset and they came back.
 
How come I can only do the CarPlay when plugged in and not wireless??? Any help??
There is a setting on your iPhone for CarPlay.

IMG_0053.webp
 
How come I can only do the CarPlay when plugged in and not wireless??? Any help??
On your iPhone you can go to settings/general/carplay and find vehicles that your phone has used for carplay. Here you can add or delete apps that you want to have appear in the car. You can also move the icons around in order to position them. 10 per screen. When inside the car tiny can use settings on the car iwhen carplay is active to alter wallpaper. The widgets are also setup on the iPhone. You can swipe left and right in the car and activate apps by simply saying, “>Hey siri, use Waze for directions home” for example and the app should just activate without touching a button. Hope this is helpful.
 
Oddly, voice quality with CarPlay is noticeably worse (for me).

I hear you on Apple Music. I always forget about that as I don’t use it. We are a Spotify/tidal household.
My voice quality is also noticeably worse. Is there an adjustment I need to make?
 
If my car is parked at the airport for another week, should I click download now or wait until I get in my garage with wifi?
 
If my car is parked at the airport for another week, should I click download now or wait until I get in my garage with wifi?

I was in the same situation with 3.4.4
I opted to wait until I got home as one time the update failed and created issues (3.2.9?)
you don't want to get stuck at the airport
 
If my car is parked at the airport for another week, should I click download now or wait until I get in my garage with wifi?
If your car says it has an update available, the software update has already downloaded and is ready to install.
 
@TribbleTrouble too. She’s been using remote start which has worked without fail. (Or keycard)
At this rate Lucid should plan to ship the Cosmos without fobs at all. Day one Key Card, Remote Start and PaaK 😅
 
Back
Top