Updated last night, everything seemed good after update, but didn't need to drive it.
Car slept overnight, in the morning I get in for a drive, get bunch of random faults and no music.
It's a new one too, music app works, but no sound is playing, even though it responds to play/stop commands and song time counter changes, but no sound regardless of volume control. The car is totally mute. Tried switching between Bluetooth and Tidal, no dice.
Did a hard reboot and everything back to normal, no faults and music works, drives fine too.
During the drive I noted how sluggish all screen changes are, takes 1-5 seconds for screens to change and update, feels like a background process is dragging down the OS response, then eventually it clears up and works normally.
I'm grateful for frequent updates, but it's not a "meaningful update" as Lucid states in the release notes, at least not for my car.
Car slept overnight, in the morning I get in for a drive, get bunch of random faults and no music.
It's a new one too, music app works, but no sound is playing, even though it responds to play/stop commands and song time counter changes, but no sound regardless of volume control. The car is totally mute. Tried switching between Bluetooth and Tidal, no dice.
Did a hard reboot and everything back to normal, no faults and music works, drives fine too.
During the drive I noted how sluggish all screen changes are, takes 1-5 seconds for screens to change and update, feels like a background process is dragging down the OS response, then eventually it clears up and works normally.
I'm grateful for frequent updates, but it's not a "meaningful update" as Lucid states in the release notes, at least not for my car.