Grand Touring Delivery

Just go off the phone with my DA and he did confirm that he had made calls today with VIN #'s for a few GT customers.

Confirmed Dec 2 so I’m guessing I’m in batch 3 Nov 30-Dec 2. Let’s see if the time line speeds up or stays the same as they work their way through each batch.

Just go off the phone with my DA and he did confirm that he had made calls today with VIN #'s for a few GT customers.

This is significant news and it's a great sign they were willing to tell you that. Communication has been an issue for some but it seems they're at least transparent.

Funny. I spoke with my DA earlier today and he told me that they just got confirmation of GT production starting *this morning*. He said he expected to have the first batch of VINs in the next 1-2 weeks, with delivery averaging about 4 weeks after that. He said that he hopes that I'll have my car by the end of March.

Amazing how much variation there is in the information we're all given...

Funny. I spoke with my DA earlier today and he told me that they just got confirmation of GT production starting *this morning*. He said he expected to have the first batch of VINs in the next 1-2 weeks, with delivery averaging about 4 weeks after that. He said that he hopes that I'll have my car by the end of March.

Amazing how much variation there is in the information we're all given...
My suspicion is the DA team is allocated to certain blocks of reservations that are grouped by confirmation date. Mine saysa they’re dealing with only mid-Dec orders.

My suspicion is the DA team is allocated to certain blocks of reservations that are grouped by confirmation date. Mine saysa they’re dealing with only mid-Dec orders.
Additionally, there's like very rough guidelines on what to say and they follow a "use good judgement" in terms of information they want to give out.

I just got a call from my DA and he told me the GTs just went into production, so the first batch is in!
Same. I got my call today. No VIN yet, but things are happening. Exited and nervous.

I confirmed on 16 Nov and have not heard anything yet My initial deposit was 16 Nov 2020, so exactly one year since I confirmed

Just spoke to my DA (I confirmed 11/30). He confirmed that he has made a couple of calls assigning VIN's for the AGT's. When asked, he also said that the AGT's will not have the power door hardware installed.

I think the car's features are locked in for this model year. In 2 years (after they introduce the Gravity), you figure they will introduce 1 or 2 new paint colors, another interior scheme, power doors, rear seat infotainment screens. Maybe a HUD in year 2 or 4. I'm sure they have some idea of feature additions and timeline for the Air.

Back