Grab handles

DougB

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring Air Rawl
My GT Air has rear seat upper grab handles. Too bad they don't have them for the front. My previous vehicle had them and I would use them all the time getting in and especially out of the driver's seat. I find myself instinctively reaching up for the non-existent handle when I get out of my Lucid. This is something they might consider adding to newer designed models in the future. Just a minor complaint whereas overall, I love my most excellent Lucid.

My GT Air has rear seat upper grab handles. Too bad they don't have them for the front. My previous vehicle had them and I would use them all the time getting in and especially out of the driver's seat. I find myself instinctively reaching up for the non-existent handle when I get out of my Lucid. This is something they might consider adding to newer designed models in the future. Just a minor complaint whereas overall, I love my most excellent Lucid.
I do think this is an odd omission. While I'd never use it on the driver's side, I have totally used the grab handle as a passenger.

Hopefully, this won't spark a whole new thread about garment hooks. (Been there, done that.)

It was fun on the Laguna Seca track when I realized the only thing I had to hold on to was my adrenaline

Back