Glitching media

at least once a week or so Sirus XM randomly plays over all my media and will not stop.
I had a similar situation with the vehicle's Tidal app + Bluetooth connected Android's YouTube music app.
From my experience, it occured when I use with the vehicle's Alexa voice command.

I haven't had the issue of losing control over tidal app (play/pause/rewind/forward) when I stopped using the vehicle's Alexa voice command.

I am also experiencing this issue. Haven't tried to escalate. Sometimes I'll toggle the Waze audio directions settings from "alerts only" to "all audio on" and that seems to fix it. But not always. It's mostly noticed with carplay but also with tidal. Doesn't seem to be a network cold spot issue.

I had a similar situation with the vehicle's Tidal app + Bluetooth connected Android's YouTube music app.
From my experience, it occured when I use with the vehicle's Alexa voice command.

I haven't had the issue of losing control over tidal app (play/pause/rewind/forward) when I stopped using the vehicle's Alexa voice command.
I have that issue plus more related to infotainment and they have my car a week and claim they’re waiting for headquarters to tell them what to do

I have that issue plus more related to infotainment and they have my car a week and claim they’re waiting for headquarters to tell them what to do
I had same issue after the 2nd last update. It was an infinite loop of play/pause for the first few mins of driving while playing Apple Music. Air logo resets etc didn’t help.
While in the car, noticed on the iPhone lock screen on Apple Music that there was constant toggling to play music on iPhone instead of Carplay. I manually selected it to CarPlay on Lucid and that was the workaround but very bugging. This went on for over a month, but magically since last week it’s just working as normal now.

Interestingly I’ve even got a bug with USB audio, where if you pause the audio, then go back to it and it’s in shuffle mode, if you skip the track it will just play the next song on that album by that artist, so instead of shuffling it just plays that record. And what’s funnier is I drove the car the next day and it didn’t do it anymore, but I was able to reproduce that error repeatedly the day before even after a logo reboot. It’s like it needed a deep sleep to recatalog the USB drive or something. This is a different problem than what’s described above, but I think it all falls into the same bucket of utterly erratic audio glitches that seem software related given it’s somewhat reproducible but not always reproducible. I think one or a few of the latest OTAs genuinely did break something with the control for audio in the car. Perhaps in adding new features for USB playback (which are great! Normally shuffle works now and it goes beyond just the alphabetical catalog of the folder you selected) something broke something larger with audio playback in general? Sure seems like it to me.

Interestingly I’ve even got a bug with USB audio, where if you pause the audio, then go back to it and it’s in shuffle mode, if you skip the track it will just play the next song on that album by that artist, so instead of shuffling it just plays that record. And what’s funnier is I drove the car the next day and it didn’t do it anymore, but I was able to reproduce that error repeatedly the day before even after a logo reboot. It’s like it needed a deep sleep to recatalog the USB drive or something. This is a different problem than what’s described above, but I think it all falls into the same bucket of utterly erratic audio glitches that seem software related given it’s somewhat reproducible but not always reproducible. I think one or a few of the latest OTAs genuinely did break something with the control for audio in the car. Perhaps in adding new features for USB playback (which are great! Normally shuffle works now and it goes beyond just the alphabetical catalog of the folder you selected) something broke something larger with audio playback in general? Sure seems like it to me.
Sounds logical , it did happen after the update on mine

Back