Getting The Stealth Look?

Westin

Cars
Air Touring
Picking up my black lucid touring on monday, stealth wasn't available when I ordered an onsite car, but not a huge fan of the big chrome brow... Plan on vinyling the wheels, but what can be done to the brow to make it look like the stealth models?

Wrap it with some 3M vinyl. I chose satin black and have made it my project over the last couple weeks. I'll eventually get around to posting pictures and tip/tricks I learned while doing it.

IMG_6023.jpeg

White stealth purchased a week ago. Tinted the windows. Looks awesome.

Yah that’s exactly how I want my front chrome bar to look but don’t know how to achieve that look…. Doesn’t seem like it’s black?

I believe they call it satin graphite according to to this. I'm wanting to do the same with mine.

1000010014.jpg

Wrap it with some 3M vinyl. I chose satin black and have made it my project over the last couple weeks. I'll eventually get around to posting pictures and tip/tricks I learned while doing it.
It also looks great when paired with matte gold, as shown below. I definitely think you should matte PPF the paint along with the satin black trim! (the below pic is one of the best looking Lucids I've ever seen..)
1714656351191.png

How much did you pay for that chrome delete
It’s not mine it was up on YouTube but it’s the best looking one I’ve seen. Love the Porsche green calipers with the White/Black stealth/ Panda look.

Yea it’s not black it’s like a dark silver black. Love it.

It's something i've been contemplating for months also. Nearly gave the go ahead but when at the shop the matte charcoal color they were presenting me just didn't look right so I backed out and said "leave it with me". I was really hoping Lucid would offer some form of retrofit but alas, they haven't. I was debating to go with a matte black but am waiting to see what comes of Gravity pricing etc before I commit any more money on my Air.

gloss black paint or wrap( imo) on the trim is the winner….
Like the vid

I had the black satin wrap added to front. I love how it came out. Plus, now, when the LUCID lights up, it seems to pop even more.
Lucid Front.jpg

Here's another angle.
Lucid Front Qtr.jpg

I do have a small question for you, why not wrap the remaining platinum trim that surrounds the black "bowtie" black as well?
Because I liked how the little bot of chrome accented and enhanced the look. I felt it was TOO MUCH chrome but I didn't want to delete all of it. Along the bottom, front, side and back, there is a small chrome lining around the car. Then, the small chrome on the nose, accents the mirrors, and the GRAND TOURING plate by back window.

do gloss black vinyl and black chrome highlights

Because I liked how the little bot of chrome accented and enhanced the look. I felt it was TOO MUCH chrome but I didn't want to delete all of it. Along the bottom, front, side and back, there is a small chrome lining around the car. Then, the small chrome on the nose, accents the mirrors, and the GRAND TOURING plate by back window.
I felt the same way and did something similar with mine. It was too much chrome, but a little bit brings out the shape of the car if the paint is dark. It the same reason I like the stealth option on the lighter paint colors.

Attachments

• 20240107_094509.jpg
    20240107_094509.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
Back