Getting Real

It was confirmed yesterday that Lucid is now up to and surpassed 20,000 reservations, up from November's 17,000 total.

Oh, I get it. I travel a lot to Africa and every person who does my hotel check in asks if I’m his brother. Surprises me that 24 is so popular there.
Everyone knows number 24 got famous first by the "Say Hey Kid" Willie Mays and then later Ken Griffey Jr

Since we’re reminiscing in that era, let’s not forget The Mick, #7, my boyhood idol. :)

I ordered initially a Touring in 5/2021, and changed the reservation to a GT in November. I have never heard anything from Lucid. The website does show the proper car, and the order date at 5/21 Also I see people referring to their Sales Advisor. I have never spoken to anyone and have never been given anyone's name. So, as far as I know, there is no sales advisor for my order.

I have never spoken to anyone at Lucid either but went back to my original email confirmation and then emailed the representative that was on the email; hopefully, he is my Sales Advisor

I ordered initially a Touring in 5/2021, and changed the reservation to a GT in November. I have never heard anything from Lucid. The website does show the proper car, and the order date at 5/21 Also I see people referring to their Sales Advisor. I have never spoken to anyone and have never been given anyone's name. So, as far as I know, there is no sales advisor for my order.
You can call Lucid to inquire - they have been extremely responsive to me that way.

It was confirmed yesterday that Lucid is now up to and surpassed 20,000 reservations, up from November's 17,000 total.
As of when? End of 2021? End of January?

You can call Lucid to inquire - they have been extremely responsive to me that way.
I have left several unanswered messages. And my original reservation was signed by the Lucid Team -- no name has every appeared on any communications.

You could reach out to the general Lucid number and have them put in touch with you SA or email [email protected] asking for someone to talk with you

I just received the letter about converting my reservation to an order on the Grand Touring model. For a time line, I reserved the GT on Dec 3rd, 2021.
Wow. That gives me some hope. By coincidence I reserved my GT on Dec 4. Should I assume I’ll be offered to convert to order soon?

Wow. That gives me some hope. By coincidence I reserved my GT on Dec 4. Should I assume I’ll be offered to convert to order soon?
I hope so! I reserved on Dec 11, and when I talked to my SA a little over a week ago, she said I should be getting the offer to convert to an order "in the next couple of weeks."

Back