Future owner

Solucid

Cars
AGT
Hello all
Just received my VIN for AGT. I spoke to my advisor about the different issues some of you have and he told me it’s all being fixed. I found his answer to be too simple😂. What are some of the most serious issues?
Looking at the Electrify America map it’s very spotty and some places along I-75 there are some places with very few chargers. I live in Sarasota and also have a home in Cashiers, NC and there are none around the mountains. Can the car be charged on the other systems? Thanks

Congrats on getting a VIN! Still waiting on my AGT so no answer for you yet on charging. However, I’d encourage you to post your data (configuration, reservation, confirmation and VIN assignment dates) in the grand touring batch tracker thread as well.

Yes, you can use chargers other than EA, but there will be a fee. You cannot use Tesla chargers though. There are ways to see all of the various charger network sites and you can get their app, set up an account and plan your route before you get on the road.

I have a house not to far from Cashiers at Lake James and have looked for options there. They are slim, but they are there.

Get plugshare and filter by ccs and 150kwh for faster speeds. Other than EA the two major ones are EV GO and Chargepoint.

Congrats, when did you confirm your order? - and what was your exterior color and interior choice?

Congrats, when did you confirm your order? - and what was your exterior color and interior choice?
Last week. Color is Zenith Red , Tahoe interior and 19” wheels since I will also be in the mountains. Just checked with my SA if I can change to white. What general opinion on colors
Thanks

Yes, you can use chargers other than EA, but there will be a fee. You cannot use Tesla chargers though. There are ways to see all of the various charger network sites and you can get their app, set up an account and plan your route before you get on the road.

I have a house not to far from Cashiers at Lake James and have looked for options there. They are slim, but they are there.
I have already installed a 240 V outside. We you the house very little since it is always vacation rented. It’s downtown a cashiers. A very cool place. We have had ( homes up there and divided to finally move to Sarasota. Love it down here

I second the recommendation to get the PlugShare App where you can find chargers from all the companies. Any of them, except Tesla Superchargers, will work (buy a TeslaTap if you want to use Tesla destination chargers at many hotels). Yes, you will have to pay a fee and likely have to have an account in advance for each of the other companies, but at least you can top off a little to get you to either the next EA or your destination. I have used both ChargePoint and EVgo stations with my Leaf and have been satisfied. Have. yet to use an EA station, but will be if and when my GT arrives.

Last week. Color is Zenith Red , Tahoe interior and 19” wheels since I will also be in the mountains. Just checked with my SA if I can change to white. What general opinion on colors
Thanks
You confirmed last week? When was your reservation date?

Red is classic and unique to Lucid. The shade seemingly changes in the light. White is very nice too, the color I chose, it's also cheaper to get it to replaced if it chips.

Last edited:
Thanks
Any of the colors look nice. I like the Zenith red and might have picked that one if my wife had given the ok (she is worried about speeding tickets in a red car). I went with the qrey. white and silver were also considered.

Hello all
Just received my VIN for AGT. I spoke to my advisor about the different issues some of you have and he told me it’s all being fixed. I found his answer to be too simple😂. What are some of the most serious issues?
Looking at the Electrify America map it’s very spotty and some places along I-75 there are some places with very few chargers. I live in Sarasota and also have a home in Cashiers, NC and there are none around the mountains. Can the car be charged on the other systems? Thanks
I charge mine daily at a (free) ChargePoint at my office. It adds only 22 miles per hour of charge so it’s not a quick process. You’ll want to install a charger at your other home.

I charge mine daily at a (free) ChargePoint at my office. It adds only 22 miles per hour of charge so it’s not a quick process. You’ll want to install a charger at your other home.
22 miles an hour for 8 hours is 176 miles so I’d say that is pretty good unless your daily commute is 90 miles each way.

I have already installed a 240 V outside. We you the house very little since it is always vacation rented. It’s downtown a cashiers. A very cool place. We have had ( homes up there and divided to finally move to Sarasota. Love it down here
I see your confirmation was March 23 and Vin March 26.?? That was fast!

Back