Front inner wheel well trims coming off

NNPCdude

Cars
Lucid Pure
I noticed this coming off in my front passenger wheel well. It seems the clips came off. The clips/trim dont seem well secured. Already contacted Lucid Service for a fix. Anyone else with this issue? I drive a LucidPureAWD I picked up 1yr ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2092.webp
    IMG_2092.webp
    674.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2091.webp
    IMG_2091.webp
    834.4 KB · Views: 2,273
  • IMG_2090.webp
    IMG_2090.webp
    353.2 KB · Views: 85
I noticed this coming off in my front passenger wheel well. It seems the clips came off. The clips/trim dont seem well secured. Already contacted Lucid Service for a fix. Anyone else with this issue? I drive a LucidPureAWD I picked up 1yr ago.
Try the search, this has been discussed many times.

Search the forum for the terms 'air dam' and 'air foil' and you'll find you're not alone, and they're intended to pop off instead of taking your entire undercarriage with it :)

But if you're careful and avoid bottoming out or large bumps at speed, you'll manage to avoid losing them eventually. I lost like 3 before I figured it out.

Fortunately for me, I live less than 30mins from a Service center. They called back and told me to stop by. I did and it was sorted within 15mins. Case closed

Fortunately for me, I live less than 30mins from a Service center. They called back and told me to stop by. I did and it was sorted within 15mins. Case closed

Great to hear. Did you have to pay? If so, how much does it cost?

I'm on my 3rd set now, but these are mostly gone. I'll get them fixed when it goes in for service next month.

I've had that happen to me when driving in heavy rain. They are actually soft rubber and you just need to push them back in, they clip back in super easily by folding them back up and pushing against the bottom of the car.

Back