Rubber trim loosens off the wheel well

Tâm

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
ZAJRISAL
You might want to inspect and make sure to push back in place any loosened slim rubber trim piece at the wheel well (mine is rear left).

Not sure if it's cosmetic (ok if it fell off or got lost) or if it has some kind of function.

30Jr6JL.jpg

Mine passenger side was completely missing at delivery. Lucid had to order a new piece to replace. Honestly, I haven't gone back to check to see if they are still in place. Will definitely need to do so.

You might want to inspect and make sure to push back in place any loosened slim rubber trim piece at the wheel well (mine is rear left).

Not sure if it's cosmetic (ok if it fell off or got lost) or if it has some kind of function.

30Jr6JL.jpg
Yep, mine came of like that as well. Taking it to service in a few weeks. Needs to be redesigned.

I have this situation in both front wheel wells. Seems like clips fell out on the liners. Cannot believe that factory missed them, so must have been bad clips... Going by service center today.

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpeg
    IMG_1046.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1048.jpeg
    IMG_1048.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54

30Jr6JL.jpg
I had this identical problem fixed…then it happened on the same piece of trim again. I’ll leave it until my 2 year service checkup to get it fixed, it’s not critical but is ugly. If anybody looks closely after commenting on how great the car looks they’re gonna say “hey your car is falling apart”.

I have this situation in both front wheel wells. Seems like clips fell out on the liners. Cannot believe that factory missed them, so must have been bad clips... Going by service center today.
I am pretty sure my car came from the factory missing some of those clips, it was fixed by the service center on one of my first visits.

Just checked mine, they're all in place. 14 month old GT.

30Jr6JL.jpg
That the same as mine.

Back