Front 21" Tire Shortage

You are correct, I just had these Michelin tires installed at Costco. Although there are other tires this size available from Continental, Hankook, Bridgestone and others, the Pirelli and Michelin are the only ones that are HL (high load) rated to handle the weight of the Lucid Air. For some reason, Tire Rack only lists the Pirelli’s as compatible, but these Michelins are exactly the same specs including the High Load rating.
Are these Michelins all season or summer tires?

You are correct, I just had these Michelin tires installed at Costco. Although there are other tires this size available from Continental, Hankook, Bridgestone and others, the Pirelli and Michelin are the only ones that are HL (high load) rated to handle the weight of the Lucid Air. For some reason, Tire Rack only lists the Pirelli’s as compatible, but these Michelins are exactly the same specs including the High Load rating.
Googling around, I see they're summer tires. Cool. How have you liked them after being on them for a month? How do they compare to the Pirellis? I can't find anything online about them and Costco appears to be the exclusive retailer so I'm super curious @vpatrice, since I need to swap mine out in the next couple months. :)

My Costco told me their lifts can’t handle Lucid’s weight.
There is a review of these tires on Tire Rack. Only a few reviewers but some positive and some very negative.

Back