Ford Explorer gets native Google Maps and Google Assistant

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
You should think that a former Aztec Sun God could just raise his arms and make it so...

How does you post improve Lucid's stance?
If my Air had native Google Maps and Google's voice assistant, it would remove my main source of frustration in using the car. Many other auto manufacturers are choosing this path.

If my Air had native Google Maps and Google's voice assistant, it would remove my main source of frustration in using the car. Many other auto manufacturers are choosing this path.
We get your point.

And many manufacturers... aren't. :)

But yes, I think all of us on the forum have gotten the idea that you want Android Auto and Google native nav/voice. :) I definitely don't want Google to become the 'default option on all cars,' though, because I do not like that sort of monopolistic tendency in software. I prefer options.

So... you buying a 2025 Explorer? :P

...So... you buying a 2025 Explorer? :P
Likely a Polestar 3. I'll decide when US-built units with lidar become available.

I like my Air GT driving dynamic; on the other hand, I like Polestar2 dashboard with 3D mapping graphic more.

I like my Air GT driving dynamic; on the other hand, I like Polestar2 dashboard with 3D mapping graphic more.
CF168E65-D3F6-466E-BBB7-41AB68DC3381.webp
9DABC51F-1C8B-4556-ADA8-B488A5622E2A.webp

So, it looks like you are still into the video games.
At your age? Lol.

So, it looks like you are still into the video games.
At your age? Lol.
I have a similar maps display in my other EV. It's handy, because you can have a music app or podcasts or whatever open on the central screen, with nav showing on the driver's screen. Like a real car, lol.

Back