• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

FOR SALE: Dream P

CA_DreamP

Cars
AIR DREAM EDITION P
Hello,

LUCID Air Dream P is available for purchase. Vehicle located in California.

Specifications:
Performance edition
Stellar White Metallic
21" Aero Dream

Interested parties DM for more information.
Photos coming soon.

Last edited:
I opened the forum this morning to find three different threads with posts trying to buy or sell Lucids.

Can these threads at least be consolidated into a single thread? Or better yet, why not use eBay Motors or another appropriate site to buy and sell your cars instead of this forum?

I opened the forum this morning to find three different threads with posts trying to buy or sell Lucids.

Can these threads at least be consolidated into a single thread? Or better yet, why not use eBay Motors or another appropriate site to buy and sell your cars instead of this forum?
They are all in the classifieds section. Seems appropriate. You could turn off notifications for “Lucid Classifieds” if you have no interest in buying and selling.

I did not notice that this forum has a classifieds section. However, I can only turn off individual threads, not whole sections. I will do so.

I think maybe you can mute the whole section. Press ”Lucid Classifieds” , the “watch button” then turn off notifications. I have not tried it.

We are working to add a separate Marketplace section soon.

For now we’ve disabled posts in the Classifieds section from appearing on the latest posts sidebar list on the main forum.

I don’t get it? Does no one want to see the posts in this section asking insane amounts for the car? A $100k+ premium seems totally reasonable

Taking bids at 1.111M+ - serious bidders only please.

Can we trade colors for a week?

Back