Follow up/update on the "downgrading then upgrading to keep original pricing" from SA

It’s about an $18k difference for the features I want. Could be slightly less if you want 21-inch wheels and a color other than white or black.

A bit too much for my purposes.
Pre price increase even if you got all the options it was still 30k cheaper at 110k ish was it not?

Pre price increase even if you got all the options it was still 30k cheaper at 110k ish was it not?
You are correct. I meant to type $28k, not $18k. That's the difference between what I want to order and the original $139,000 for the GT.

A lot to pay for massaging seats and better range. (The horse power would be wasted on me 99% of the time.)

Also, even though most of my passengers are shorter than me, I just know I'd get comments about the higher floor in the back of the GT being less comfortable.

Also, even though most of my passengers are shorter than me, I just know I'd get comments about the higher floor in the back of the GT being less comfortable.
I had my 6’4” son in law in back seat yesterday and he couldn’t stop commenting about how comfortable it was.

You are correct. I meant to type $28k, not $18k. That's the difference between what I want to order and the original $139,000 for the GT.

A lot to pay for massaging seats and better range. (The horse power would be wasted on me 99% of the time.)
Agree - that is a big difference. I really only want the range.

Yep ... I was considering upgrading from Touring to GT, but after I crunched the numbers, my monthly payment would have gone up by $500/mo ... not worth it for the extra features/capabilities/hp. Guess I'll just have to wait for my Touring to arrive sometime next year!

Agree - that is a big difference. I really only want the range.

More range = more battery modules = more available voltage = higher horsepower. The horsepower is more of a byproduct of the total capacity rather than the other way around.

It wouldn't be possible to have a 500 mile vehicle with only 400horsepower like the Touring until battery density is improved (5+ years?)

It would be nice to have a 520 mile Touring, though.

Back