Floor mats!

Those are the mats we are talking about, but im not familiar with the website.
These 3D MAXPider floor mats are available for DE, GT, and Sapphire. For Touring and Pure owners who wants these floor mats, we will need to wait a bit longer.

These 3D MAXPider floor mats are available for DE, GT, and Sapphire. For Touring and Pure owners who wants these floor mats, we will need to wait a bit longer.
Dang that sucks. Thanks for the info

3D Mats USA went to Tim-in-CA's home to take measurement on this Touring. It is just a matter of time, when these products will be available to Touring and Pure.

I'd love some thick carpet mats like in Rolls Royce cars.
I'm with you on the thicker mats 👍

Am I the only person here who got poked by the fibers on the backside of the 3D mats?

3D Mats USA went to Tim-in-CA's home to take measurement on this Touring. It is just a matter of time, when these products will be available to Touring and Pure.

Correct, he said it would be 2 to 3 months to get the fit sample back from the factory to test in my vehicle. At this rate, I'd expect late Spring / early Summer availability

Just went to the Lucid store and they now have floor mats for Touring/Pure available. I just ordered a set.

1679083208717.png

Correct, he said it would be 2 to 3 months to get the fit sample back from the factory to test in my vehicle. At this rate, I'd expect late Spring / early Summer availabilityDo you
Do you know if they will be offering Touring mats in all configurations? I am interested in the Elegant Perfect Fit Carper Floor LIner.

Floor mats for Touring/Pure are now available at the Lucid store. I just ordered a set. Get them while they last.
View attachment 10603
Hi - here are the graphite mats in my Touring. I ordered and received them in early Jan even before I had the car delivered. I think they look good, and work well here in Florida. I've heard some owners in the northern climates dealing with the snow/salt/slush/etc they would prefer WeatherTech (or something similar). I think if I was still living up there I would probably agree. I think here in Florida these will work out very well. I actually like the more minimalist design of these over WeatherTech. I have WeatherTech in my two older cars and they are certainly great mats (whenever versions might exist for the various Lucid trim levels (I notice they still list "coming soon").

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpeg
    IMG_1361.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1362.jpeg
    IMG_1362.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 181
Hi - here are the graphite mats in my Touring. I ordered and received them in early Jan even before I had the car delivered. I think they look good, and work well here in Florida. I've heard some owners in the northern climates dealing with the snow/salt/slush/etc they would prefer WeatherTech (or something similar). I think if I was still living up there I would probably agree. I think here in Florida these will work out very well. I actually like the more minimalist design of these over WeatherTech. I have WeatherTech in my two older cars and they are certainly great mats (whenever versions might exist for the various Lucid trim levels (I notice they still list "coming soon").
Thanks for that feedback. I'm hoping those will work here in Southern California as well.

I'm with you on the thicker mats 👍

Am I the only person here who got poked by the fibers on the backside of the 3D mats?

I remember getting jabbed like that, when I stalled these mats in our Teslas. I took a little more care handling them after that. However there at Tesla just as here at Lucid, the 3D all-weather mats were superior to the Tesla-branded WeatherTech mats. Far superior, actually.

I could not get the 3d mats for my Touring. So I went with the Lucid Mats, since we are having heavy rains in the Bay Area this month, I needed something. I like the Ceramic Mats allot, they look very custom and classy in my opinion. They clean very easily with just a quick wipe down since and the ribs are going the same way, which is great!

IMG_1923.jpg
IMG_1924.jpg

Last edited:
I could not get the 3d mats for my Touring. So I went with the Lucid Mats, since we are having heavy rains in the Bay Area this month, I needed something. I like the Ceramic Mats allot, they look very custom and classy in my opinion. They clean very easily with just a quick wipe down since and the ribs are going the same way, which is great!

View attachment 10623View attachment 10622

I can see myself spending over $1000 in floor mats, by the time I settle on something I really like, like these mats.

Have the Lucid All-weather-floor-mats on order (was supposed to ship out on Nov. 1) ..

Got an email yesterday that said "... some unanticipated delays in the delivery of this product..." they now think they'll ship w/in the next 10 days. 🤞

Has anyone received the Graphite ones? If so, would love to hear your thoughts (looks, feel, fit, etc.)
Was your shipping cost also $40. Find it ridiculous that the mats are 250 and they charge an extra $40 to ship them.

Was your shipping cost also $40. Find it ridiculous that the mats are 250 and they charge an extra $40 to ship them.
I ordered mine in Oct. 22 and the shipping charge at that time read: "Fixed Shipping for $25.00 USD" .. w/ taxes I paid almost $300. They are nice, but as soon as I was able to order the 3D mats, I did so and my $250 mats are now on top of boxes in the garage.

I ordered mine in Oct. 22 and the shipping charge at that time read: "Fixed Shipping for $25.00 USD" .. w/ taxes I paid almost $300. They are nice, but as soon as I was able to order the 3D mats, I did so and my $250 mats are now on top of boxes in the garage.
The Lucid mats are good quality, just too small and too flat to be entirely effective. I ordered 3D mats today after seeing pictures from @Isbuffs above.
Once I get the 3D matts, happy to send my grey Lucid All Weather mats to a good home for the cost of shipping. DM me if interested.

Back