Got mats for frunk and frunk.

Attachments

• Frunk Mat.jpg
    Frunk Mat.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Trunk-Lucid.jpg
    Trunk-Lucid.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 130
You could try emailing [email protected]. That's how I ordered mine. At the time, you could order them in black or gray. Gray goes well with Santa Cruz interior.

You could try emailing [email protected]. That's how I ordered mine. At the time, you could order them in black or gray. Gray goes well with Santa Cruz interior.
I just got a reply from 3dmats stating that they don't have the trunk/frunk mats available yet. Do you have the order codes for black and gray?

This is what I have from 3D mats:
Complete Set Floor Liners in Black, SKU # L1LU00001509 / Gray color SKU # L1LU00001501
Rear Cargo Liner, SKU # M1LU0001309 currently under development. (ETA 7-9 months)
Front "Frunk" Cargo Liner, currently under development. (ETA 7-9 months)

I see that Tuxmat's website now says "coming soon" for floor mats AND 3-piece front/rear storage area floor.

I've been looking for the black 3D mats but can't find them anywhere.

I ordered the grey 3D Mats on Amazon yesterday, via AutoStore LATAM. They sent them out same day via FedEx and I'll receive tomorrow. My cheap MotorTrend mats did the job for a while, but excited to get rid of them. Even with the slight fit issue in the back (I have a Touring), they'll still be quite an upgrade on what I've had for the past few months.

Yes, same here. Those Motor Trend mats worked for a while, but I am glad to get rid of them. They always moved around and the coverage was not great. They did work to protect the Santa Cruz carpet for a while though. I really love the gray 3D mats. They have great coverage and look great. They go well with the Santa Cruz interior. I have had them for a month and am so glad I finally have a good set of all weather mats.

I see that Tuxmat's website now says "coming soon" for floor mats AND 3-piece front/rear storage area floor.
From the photos on the website, the rear mat covers the floor vents. Maybe the production version has openings for them.

I ordered the grey 3D Mats on Amazon yesterday, via AutoStore LATAM. They sent them out same day via FedEx and I'll receive tomorrow. My cheap MotorTrend mats did the job for a while, but excited to get rid of them. Even with the slight fit issue in the back (I have a Touring), they'll still be quite an upgrade on what I've had for the past few months.
Any chance you can provide the link to the mats you ordered? I can't find anything when I search that seller's products with Lucid as the search term. Thanks!

Any chance you can provide the link to the mats you ordered? I can't find anything when I search that seller's products with Lucid as the search term. Thanks!
Just email 3D mats directly

Shoot, I just went in to get that for you and looks like they're out of stock. When I ordered on Wednesday, both the 3D Amazon store and the third party supplier (AutoStore LATAM), had stock.

Back