Floor mats

Were these the Lucid branded mats?
Can you post a pic of the issue?
 
Not Lucid. Linex
 

Attachments

  • TimeVideo_20260116_141039.mp4
    6 MB
Assuming you meant LinerX
For some reason I can't view the video on here...
 
haven't received mine yet. I expect them to be heavy duty, like my Land Rover OEM.

it is unfortunate about the underneath access and that will annoy me too, but again I knew that before purchasing. they probably could have put a crease point in there to make it possible to flip back. or maybe made it in two pieces.
If they’re like the Air ones, they are very high quality.
 
Got mine today for 7-seater. Anyone else chime in about how your 3rd row liners fit?
My fastening posts on the 3rd don't line up. Just put them in yesterday. Will check if they relax enough, but will reach out to linerX if they don't
 
Assuming you meant LinerX
For some reason I can't view the video on here...
Yes, LineRx. I will get a pic today and post.

They do seem to be nice quality other than this issue though
 
Here is a picture with me holding it in place.
It wants to slide towards the front of car.
It appears the locking hole center to center measurement is about 1/2" too short.
Or maybe lucid is not that precise with their placement of the studs?? I doubt it's that as they are part of the molded floor piece. It is 2 pieces with a seam but I don't think there could be a 1/2" gap due to that ...see pics
 

Attachments

  • 20260117_123651.webp
    20260117_123651.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
  • 20260117_124132.webp
    20260117_124132.webp
    595.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 20260117_124039.webp
    20260117_124039.webp
    217.2 KB · Views: 136
That's unfortunate...Sounds like a job for a Dremel tool!
 
I thought that too but there's is actually a bit of a lock mechanism to the holes in the mat, they are not simple holes. If they were the mats would slide around. They need to be held in place.
In this scenario, if linerx does not make right and I don't return them, I might try some Velcro since this are is hard plastic underneath
 
That's smart. I don't have it in front of me to know for sure but it would seem the main force vector on the mat is the third row occupants scooting their feet (and the mat) forward, so if the hole were expanded only 90* from that (widening the opening across the vehicle ovally keeping the front to back width the same) and then secured from below with Velcro as you suggest it might stay in place.

Let us know what LinerX says
 
Definitely a viable work around for sure
 
The Lucid ones had an expected shipping date of January 9th when I ordered them. Now it changed to February 28th. Does Lucid know about snow and winter weather? Being in AZ they may not be aware of this weather phenomenons
 
See the Road to Lucid Gravity video series.

I know, I watched all Road to Gravity videos while waiting for the launch. I went for irony but I guess it didn't translate well in my post 🙂
 
The Lucid ones had an expected shipping date of January 9th when I ordered them. Now it changed to February 28th. Does Lucid know about snow and winter weather? Being in AZ they may not be aware of this weather phenomenons
"..this weather phenomenon" Too funny! You're killin' me. 😂
Let us know when you receive the Lucid branded mats and how they fit.

The Road To videos document the engineering team's data collection up North..
Whether the person in charge of securing the necessary accessaries from 3rd party suppliers and from the customer's perspective: ensuring their availability in the appropriate season, is a whole 'nother deal.
 
The Lucid ones had an expected shipping date of January 9th when I ordered them. Now it changed to February 28th. Does Lucid know about snow and winter weather? Being in AZ they may not be aware of this weather phenomenons
FWIW, I preordered mine when they first showed up (I had a change alert set) and mine arrived about a week ago. So they are shipping.
 
The Lucid ones had an expected shipping date of January 9th when I ordered them. Now it changed to February 28th. Does Lucid know about snow and winter weather? Being in AZ they may not be aware of this weather phenomenons
Mine also said January 9th, but when I emailed them last week, they said expected ship date is this week.
 
I received my LinerX 3 row Gravity mats today. Happy to say that the 3rd floor liners do fit, barely. I found that the holes did not line up perfectly. THe hole to hole (left to right side) distance on the mat were about <1cm shorter than the Gravity pegs. I could see the peg through the hole once I got the mat lined up properly. So I used a steady, firm pull on the mat and was able to get it seated and it clicked in. I don't think I pulled excessively, both pegs held nicely. All seems secure. If it had been any further off, it would not have stretched enough. I couldn't wait (typical of me), but perhaps softening them somehow would have made it easier.
 
I received my LinerX 3 row Gravity mats today. Happy to say that the 3rd floor liners do fit, barely. I found that the holes did not line up perfectly. THe hole to hole (left to right side) distance on the mat were about <1cm shorter than the Gravity pegs. I could see the peg through the hole once I got the mat lined up properly. So I used a steady, firm pull on the mat and was able to get it seated and it clicked in. I don't think I pulled excessively, both pegs held nicely. All seems secure. If it had been any further off, it would not have stretched enough. I couldn't wait (typical of me), but perhaps softening them somehow would have made it easier.
Perhaps laying them out in the hot sun or taking a blow dryer to them would allow a bit more stretch and one could avoid attacking them with a Dremel
 
Back
Top