Floor Mats

Fdmiller

Cars
Grand Touring Zenith Red
I have a beautiful Grand Touring- Zenith Red Platinum look. However, I was not very unhappy with the original white floor mats. Thus, I called the Lucid service center here in Phoenix and he arrange for me to purchase a new set -The mats were Fedex - Gray color which matches my front interior and is less likely to show the dirt. A win win for me. The mats were Fedex to me at a cost of $271.50. They look really sharp.
For your information
IMG_0394 3.JPG

Thanks for the write up. How do the mats look like in combination with your existing interior and exterior color scheme? Would love to see pics!

Wow that looks great!! Didn’t clue in how well it would match the darker parts of the interior. Maybe I’ll get those mats for winter and fall and then use my regular Tahoe mats for spring and summer.

Per your request.. Looks Great !!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting these. I'm curious about the color that is identified on the tags...I don't recall Graphite being part of any of the color scheme for the floor mats, but clearly these are marked as "Air" mats, so they must be meant for something (if anyone knows, please reply). Separately, I know a number of folks have asked about ordering extra (darker) mats from another color scheme (usually Mojave) for the same purpose as you did here, but have been told those mats would be a back order item. I wonder if you got a special deal, or if it's available for anyone via their local service center. Thoughts?

I have a beautiful Grand Touring- Zenith Red Platinum look. However, I was not very unhappy with the original white floor mats. Thus, I called the Lucid service center here in Phoenix and he arrange for me to purchase a new set -The mats were Fedex - Gray color which matches my front interior and is less likely to show the dirt. A win win for me. The mats were Fedex to me at a cost of $271.50. They look really sharp.
For your informationView attachment 2061
I was thinking of doing the same. Your post just clinched it for me. How long was the wait or do they have these in stock?

I tried getting Mojave mats and was told mats aren’t available for purchase and got added to a list. Not sure if it was just the Mojave mats now or it depends on who you get at the Service Centers

Back