Flaps hanging under

This just happened to me and called Customer Care and sent a pic of the air dam hanging down. They schedulede mobile service to repair and they were here today to repair. I was dissappointed when they charged me $67 to do a repair that from my perspective should have been covered under warranty. I phoned CS to ask about it after the repair and was told it was not covered under the 4 year warranty as something must have hit it to break it loose was also told it they just had to reattach it they would not have charged me for it. The part was still hanging there and they used some type of clip to attach it to the car so not quite sure why they said it needed to be replaced. Most expensive car I have ever owned and first car that factory warranty was not honored. Dissappointed with Lucid policy and will share with anyone who asks me about the car.
It is a piece of the car that broke off while you were driving due to it scraping or hitting something. That's on you, not them; it's not a defect. Those are made to break off if dragged, so that they don't take the bottom of your car with them, but don't drag them on things. :)

Sometimes easier said than done because the clearance is quite low, but no lower than plenty of other low cars.

Also, that piece is not strictly required; having it improves efficiency somewhat, but it is not a safety issue. Not like anything is going to overheat.

Back