First Impressions: Store Visit & Test Drive

Just received this response from 3D Mats USA:

Hi there.

Thank you for your compliment.

Lucid Air has recently been scanned, under (R&D) phase. Will take 7-9 months for products to arrive.

Thank you.
Hah, what will come first, my AT, or the mats?

Did you have any steering wheel creaking when you turned it? I did on my test drive but they told me the car was still pre-production from March of this year. That, aside form the sluggish software, was the one main off-putting thing about the interior experience for me.

Did you have any steering wheel creaking when you turned it? I did on my test drive but they told me the car was still pre-production from March of this year. That, aside form the sluggish software, was the one main off-putting thing about the interior experience for me.
There are several owners who have creaking, me included. They are putting felt in my steering wheel to keep it at bay, but are designing a new steering wheel.

There are several owners who have creaking, me included. They are putting felt in my steering wheel to keep it at bay, but are designing a new steering wheel.
Mine has never creaked. But the song skip buttons also only work 50% of the time. Can I trade your creaky wheel with song skip buttons for my silent wheel that doesn’t skip music tracks?

Mine has never creaked. But the song skip buttons also only work 50% of the time. Can I trade your creaky wheel with song skip buttons for my silent wheel that doesn’t skip music tracks?
Sure, after they replace mine with the new model! My song buttons work perfectly so I guess I'll take some creakiness...even though they are going to put the felt on today.

Back