• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Fellow Lucid owners, why you no wave?

invalidname

Cars
Touring
I for one am excited to see another fellow Lucid Air on the streets or in a parking lot. I always try to wave to my fellow Lucid owners from my Lucid. Of the over a dozen other Lucid Airs I've encountered, only one has ever gestured back. And I'm certain they see me acting a fool trying to get their attention because they look at me and look away. So Lucid owners, why you no wave back??

Each time I saw a Lucid, it was too far away for me to wave for the other to notice. When I see Lucid at an EA, I will say either say "Hi" or wave to the other driver.

I’ve only been close enough to wave once, but I absolutely waved!

I for one am excited to see another fellow Lucid Air on the streets or in a parking lot. I always try to wave to my fellow Lucid owners from my Lucid. Of the over a dozen other Lucid Airs I've encountered, only one has ever gestured back. And I'm certain they see me acting a fool trying to get their attention because they look at me and look away. So Lucid owners, why you no wave back??
👋👋👋

I've only seen two other than me. 1 was at the Kettleman City EA Charger and it had just left as soon as I was pulling in.

The other is a Zenith red one that I've seen locally a couple of times, once parked and another time at an intersection. Never really had an opportunity.

I saw a Lucid merging with the highway 237 and slowed down so that we could acknowledge each other. I am glad to say as the Lucid came up we both flashed the Victory sign and then went on normally. I also encountered a couple of Lucids while charging whose owners acknowledged with a nod.

I was walking on a beautiful day in my neighborhood, yesterday, when I spied a beautiful white Air Grand Touring parked in a garage. The owner was puttering outside, so I walked up and introduced myself and we geeked out talking about our experiences and everything Lucid for probably half an hour.

I had seen that white Lucid on some local streets a few times over the past half year, but had no idea we were neighbors!

I remember back in the 70s BMWs would alway flash lights at one another because believe it or not BMWs were pretty rare. After a while they got too common or the uncaring indifferent consumers swamped out the enthusiasts. I don’t see that happening with lucid for at least a couple years

I've never seen another Lucid while driving mine.

And I've only seen another Lucid at an EA charger when I was charging my GV-60.

But I would wave if I did.

I anm admittedly not the type to usually wave back if I can avoid it. I’m not the type to engage in social activities unless I’m in the correct mental state to do so. I get bombarded with enough randos who want to have whole conversations as is 😞

I wave and I have been waved to as well. It's pretty easy & harmless to do.

The other owner and their passenger waved to me first, and I waved back.

I have also been given the 👍 by non-Lucid owners as well, fairly often actually.

I've only seen two other than me. 1 was at the Kettleman City EA Charger and it had just left as soon as I was pulling in.

The other is a Zenith red one that I've seen locally a couple of times, once parked and another time at an intersection. Never really had an opportunity.
Well, if I see you, I'll definitely wave :cool:

Back