Favorite feature of my Lucid is...

beardad

Cars
2023 Air Pure
the Telemetry Control Module.

Most car manufacturers don't put enough resources into their TCMs. Lucid bucks the trend and focuses exclusively on the TCM.

As long as they keep updating the TCM every month I'm fine with trailing on less important features.

I truly think that Lucid has the best TCM currently on the market.

The interior space and the quietness

Interior space and design/materials, handling.
Next time you’re in your car, give your A pillar a pet for me. It’s so weird, but I just love touching that material. I want a pillow made out of that.

Interior space and design/materials, handling.
Next time you’re in your car, give your A pillar a pet for me. It’s so weird, but I just love touching that material. I want a pillow made out of that.
Headrest Pillow,Head Neck Support,Double-Sided Italy Alcantara and Nappa Leather, Detachable, Premium Universal Travel Pillow (Black) https://a.co/d/6PlGtsi

It's so hard to narrow the list down to one feature, but for the benefit of those who use this forum to formulate their purchase decision... I must say that I LOVE the 360 degree display. I live two levels down in a high-rise parking garage, and that display makes navigating the tight spaces a breeze. That feature only comes with DreamDrive Premium or DreamDrive Pro, and I highly recommend that you get it.

It's so hard to narrow the list down to one feature, but for the benefit of those who use this forum to formulate their purchase decision... I must say that I LOVE the 360 degree display. I live two levels down in a high-rise parking garage, and that display makes navigating the tight spaces a breeze. That feature only comes with DreamDrive Premium or DreamDrive Pro, and I highly recommend that you get it.
I like the 360 view, but the blind spot cameras are the winning feature in my mind for DD Premium.

In no specific order

- blind spot camera when you signal left/right
- surreal sound pro!
- quality of finishes inside vehicle
- quality, speed, and feel of driving

I’m surprised no one has said the suspension tuning and handling. You can float down the highway or turn on sprint mode and drive the car like you stole it (while still floating for the most part). Suspension and handling is what makes the lucid special imo. Only other EV that’s close is taycan but the suspension is worse.

Handling for such a luxurious roomy vehicle. Overall beautiful design a close second.

I’m surprised no one has said the suspension tuning and handling. You can float down the highway or turn on sprint mode and drive the car like you stole it (while still floating for the most part). Suspension and handling is what makes the lucid special imo. Only other EV that’s close is taycan but the suspension is worse.

Same.

For me, even before you consider the stunning design, incredible packaging, refinement, fantastic seats, material quality, etc., the ride and handling balance is absolutely outstanding. Lucid built a car, not a phone on wheels.

I swear, you just can't upset this car. I've rented the newest generation MB S-Class for a month while in vacation in Germany this fall, and while it was excellent for sure (trust me, it was a dream to experience Germany this way), the Lucid's suspension is definitively better. Even though the suspension was easily one of the best I've experienced in terms of comfort, the S-Class still had a bit of suspension crash whilst going over severe potholes. The Air? None. No harshness ever. It's magic. During spirited driving on normal U.S. roads, mid-corner bumps are just smothered and devoured by the Air. Even more shocking, there's no sophisticated technical wizardry going on here; just fantastic engineering and tuning. For me, this tells me everything I need to know about Lucid as a brand - these are enthusiasts and engineers running the show, not finance people.

Design and performance. The interior is just beautiful(Tahoe interior) and the exterior shape turns heads. Love that I have an EPA of 410 but can still do 0-60 in 3.4s.
Agree! I also have the Tahoe interior theme and I just love it.

I had to do that since @beardad intended this to be funny. But given all the serious responses, I'll also add that for day-to-day driving, my Lucid is my sanctuary. When I'm not commuting by bicycle, the Lucid's smooth power delivery turns any drive in any traffic into a peaceful experience. Looking at the bigger picture, though, I love that its range and efficiency promotes going out and connecting with other people.

Back