Fans running after wake up + losing battery %

FM7

Cars
Lucid Air Touring 2024
I live in a very hot climate, and today the car for some reason decided to wake itself up (I realized because Bluetooth on my phone got connected to the car). And the car fans were running very loudly, I'm assuming to cool the battery. I had it charged to 80% yesterday and unplugged. Checked on it and it was down to 78%. I went down to check on it and made sure to it was locked.

Later in the day I opened the application to check if the car will wake up (I've been having problems to get it to wake up through the app lately so I occasionally check). And whenever it wakes up the fans go crazy again (the doors are locked and AC off). I check the battery and it's down to 76%. Lost 4% and I haven't even moved the car. Is this normal?

Mine does the same thing. It appears that the car is running the AC to cool down the car for us humans

If you have proximity unlock on, that makes sense? You're getting your key close to the car, so it wakes up and turns on the human A/C. I've never noticed it waking up on its own just to condition the battery.

I always turn off AC and Music manually before getting off the car to avoid this battery drain. My bedroom is next to garage and mobile key wakes up the car quite frequently. This manual step although inconvenient avoids unwanted battery drain.

I always turn off AC and Music manually before getting off the car to avoid this battery drain. My bedroom is next to garage and mobile key wakes up the car quite frequently. This manual step although inconvenient avoids unwanted battery drain.
Turn off passive unlock.

I know. But I do like the feature so the mentioned workaround is what I prefer to use the feature yet preserve battery drain. May be OP may want to try this.
You could also switch off your Bluetooth at home… 6 of one, half dozen of another🙃

Back