[false alarm] Just got an invite to confirm my touring order

Wow! A few days makes quite a big difference. I reserved mine on Nov-23-2021 and confirmed on Jan-05-2022. [AGT, Zenith Red, Santa Cruz interior, 19" wheels].
Looks like we're in the same batch. I reserved Nov 2nd and confirmed Jan 5th with my DA call last week saying late March \ early April delivery.

The $4,000 difference (99 -> 95) is likely the glass canopy that is supposed to be optional, however, can't be unchecked on the configurator at the moment.
Yes that's exactly the difference. If an option cannot be removed, it is really optional? Hopefully they'll fix that soon.

Just double-checked; it's touring. Maybe Lucid jumped the gun there. We shall find out soon.
I reserved a Touring at the end of December. I just checked and no email from Lucid yet. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I hear from them soon. I’m getting antsy for a new car.

Are you sure you didn't reserve a GT? 11/21 reservation for a T - there's a lot of people that reserved ahead of that.
Color me skeptical. Late 11/21 reservations was when Lucid stopped asking for GT confirmation. Why would Lucid ask someone with a late 11/21 T order to confirm? What's also strange is that the email t12g posted doesn't include the trim like the GT confirmation emails had.
1644021746761.png

Never mind - just got a follow-up email from Lucid. They jumped the gun here and mistakenly sent out the invites.
It's a false alarm. Oh well, they say patience is virtue.

Never mind - just got a follow-up email from Lucid. They jumped the gun here and mistakenly sent out the invites.
Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets properly confirmed soon.

It's like when universities send out acceptance letters to applicants that didn't make the cut...Oops. The reservation date made it highly likely this was a mistake. Sorry they got your hopes up.

Given the timing of the GT confirmations and when Lucid thought they were going to start production (2 - 3 months in advance of start of production), I'm hoping late March or April is when we might start to see T confirmation emails. The pessimists on this forum would guess May or June. All depends on how many GTs Lucid decides to produce before they start T production and ramp up in production quantity.

That's mean. You should get an extra pencil set.

Back