• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Touring Order confirmation - Looking to sell

hiralpatel25

I received an email to confirm my order couple of weeks ago, and just today I received another message that said I have 10 days left to secure my original pricing.

I went to test drive Lucid last week and was not very impressed. Drive itself with all the technology was amazing. I seriously believe that the battery technology and the range is by far the most superior. However, for someone who is no more than 5' 6'', I had hard-time getting into the car (both in the driver seat as well as the back passenger seats). Also, I felt very claustrophobic as a driver because I had my seat higher up which meant my head was not more than 2-3 inches from touching the roof. I also found backseats to be not very comfortable because my knees were way higher than my hip level.

Also, when I had it priced out with all the bells and whistles (Dream Drive Prod, updated sound system, level 2 charger, etc.), it is going to end up being around $120K.

I am not going to go through with the order. However, if anyone else would like a Lucid Touring with the original pricing and an ability to pick your own specs, I would be more than happy to do.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

Cheers,
Hiral

I don’t think reservations are transferable. Secondly, I am 6’ and can easily get in and out without any problem. I’m just saying my Point of View. Also, I have driven SUVs till now. This will be my first EV sedan and took 2 test drives and had a overall great experience. I’m buying the car because of its tech and range which no other Auto company provides as of now.

I received an email to confirm my order couple of weeks ago, and just today I received another message that said I have 10 days left to secure my original pricing.

I went to test drive Lucid last week and was not very impressed. Drive itself with all the technology was amazing. I seriously believe that the battery technology and the range is by far the most superior. However, for someone who is no more than 5' 6'', I had hard-time getting into the car (both in the driver seat as well as the back passenger seats). Also, I felt very claustrophobic as a driver because I had my seat higher up which meant my head was not more than 2-3 inches from touching the roof. I also found backseats to be not very comfortable because my knees were way higher than my hip level.

Also, when I had it priced out with all the bells and whistles (Dream Drive Prod, updated sound system, level 2 charger, etc.), it is going to end up being around $120K.

I am not going to go through with the order. However, if anyone else would like a Lucid Touring with the original pricing and an ability to pick your own specs, I would be more than happy to do.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

Cheers,
Hiral

Per your contract, you will have to either:
1. Buy the car and then sell it “used”, or
2. Sacrifice your deposit

I don’t think reservations are transferable. Secondly, I am 6’ and can easily get in and out without any problem. I’m just saying my Point of View. Also, I have driven SUVs till now. This will be my first EV sedan and took 2 test drives and had a overall great experience. I’m buying the car because of its tech and range which no other Auto company provides as of now.
For the tech and the range I agree that Lucid is the best. Others have a lot of ground to cover; but I do not see my self sacrificing on those small things either.

Per your contract, you will have to either:
1. Buy the car and then sell it “used”, or
2. Sacrifice your deposit
I am almost sure if he asks they will refund his deposit. They have done so for others like rbbarry

I was thinking the same, but sell to a dealer. People don't want to buy private party, they just don't like it. Good luck!
Look in the cars for sale area the AGT’s Used are going for 120-130K. But stranger things have happened.

I am almost sure if he asks they will refund his deposit. They have done so for others like rbbarry
If you haven’t confirmed your reservation then my understanding is that the deposit is still refundable. I cancelled mine after receiving the invitation to order but before confirming and lucid says they are giving me my deposit back in a few days.

I was thinking the same, but sell to a dealer. People don't want to buy private party, they just don't like it. Good luck!
Interesting thought. Thank you. I am not looking to make money. I was just offering up my order to anyone who doesn't want to wait long. Added advantage is original price.

I can simply cancel the reservation and get a refund.

If I'm not mistaken, the issue is they'll have to cover registration fees as well because you'll need to register the car and then they'll buy it and register it. Here in Georgia that means you'll have to pay sales tax on it twice.

Back