Experience with Dynamat Installation?

vav493

Reaction score
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Hi all! Super excited on being the second-owner of an Air Grand Touring and currently LOVING it.

I was curious if: anyone has had any experience with installing or had someone install Dynamat (or similar products) anywhere on their Lucid Air. I searched the forums but didn’t see anything in particular that was recent, so apologies if there’s another thread going!

For context: I DIY’d a decent chunk of Dynamat in my Model 3P, and it substantially improved the road noise coming from the doors. Not at all trying to make a comparison between M3P and AGT, but if I might be able to get a similar amount of noise reduction, I’m eager for the adventure.

I saw a video of someone disassembling the door panels on an AGT, and I noticed there wasn’t any insulation in there. I’m not sure if it’s just because they had already disassembled the door trim or if it’s just that Lucid didn’t include any since the doors are pretty sturdy to begin with. Either way, it made me want to get in there and apply some sound deadening :)

Any thoughts, insights, or other are appreciated!

Back