Excited in Palm Springs!

Hey @PSTom, we are usually in the Seattle area but have a place in Palm Springs, and I’m looking forward to driving my Lucid there. It’s definitely the right sort of town for it :).

My husband and I confirmed our Grand Touring yesterday (Mar 3). We are in Palm Springs, CA and are very excited!
Congrats!
Hoping to have my Grand Touring delivered in Chicago in May. Will ship it out to Palm Springs in December for the winter/spring season. Nice to have company on the road.

Congrats on the order! My husband and I are waiting to hear when we can place our order for the AT. Hope to see your AGT driving around town. We live in Rancho Mirage.

Congrats on the order! My husband and I are waiting to hear when we can place our order for the AT. Hope to see your AGT driving around town. We live in Rancho Mirage.
So do we.

Nice to know another future Lucid owner is in the area. Just moved here from TX 3 1/2 yrs ago

Welcome. You are so fortunate to be close to Thermal. A place that I would love to take the Lucid if given the chance.

It's such an amazing car. You will love it!

Welcome. You are so fortunate to be close to Thermal. A place that I would love to take the Lucid if given the chance.
That would be awesome, browsing their website it looks like you have to have a home there?

That would be awesome, browsing their website it looks like you have to have a home there?
Yes and no. BMW runs their Performance Program that uses parts of the track. Pirelli had a few PZero Private events there and a few others - you have to keep a lookout and talk to folks. Checkout local high-end brands car clubs as they may have track days where they allow other marks to participate.

I drive by the service center near Goose Island and see Lucid cars driving away all the time. So jealous.
They are fleet vehicles haha

Hey @PSTom, we are usually in the Seattle area but have a place in Palm Springs, and I’m looking forward to driving my Lucid there. It’s definitely the right sort of town for it :).
That will be a fun drive down the coast. Hoping to have ours by the time we leave for the summer on Jul 12. Off to Santa Barbara.

Back