Errant Lucid email

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, even if it isnt a scam you still have no reason to click on it anyways.(if you got your car that is)

I checked with Lucid customer service too; they said it is legit from them but sent "mistakenly", they're aware of the glitch and working on fixing it.

Not phishing. Called Lucid, they confirmed their marketing team messed up and sent this email out to everyone

It's a third party attempt at phishing. Especially the whole "Your Lucid Advisor has been trying to contact you." Uhhh.... no they haven't.

I went back and checked my legitimate Lucid email and the address is "[email protected]" the phishing address on the other hand is "[email protected]"

It's a phishing scam
Wow. I received mine and ignored it.

Interesting phishing target. Maybe a good time to change my passwords.

Wow. I received mine and ignored it.

Interesting phishing target. Maybe a good time to change my passwords.
It has nothing to do with your password. It’s not phishing. It was an error on Lucid’s part. Just delete it.

People's capacity to always assume the worst is really disheartening.

This was obviously a mistake on Lucid's part. It was right to confirm that, just in case. But now that we have, we can all relax and stop worrying about phishing.

Sadly, Lucid is too small a company to be an effective phishing scam front.

I feel like the Internet has turned us all a bit paranoid these days.

IMG_4821.jpeg

OK. So, even if it is some sort of scam, it's not specifically targeted. I didn't reply. Erasing and moving on.

This was more than just an email sent out erroneously. After getting the email I logged into my account on the Lucid website and found a notice there to contact my delivery advisor to arrange delivery of a car I took delivery on in December 2021.

As I am on the waitlist to reserve a Gravity, for a moment my hopes were raised that this was a notice that Gravity reservations had finally opened up.

Got one as well and have my GT for over a year. Was hoping for a second car in another color

It looks like this was an honest error, which Lucid corrected. I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back