- Joined
- Sep 9, 2025
- Messages
- 112
- Reaction score
- 138
- Cars
- Air Touring
I just received the strangest (non-robust) email from Lucid today, and my friend who leased around the same time got the same thing:
"Hello,
Lucid Motors has invited you to participate in a sourcing event: Lucid Motors | Updated Terms & Conditions on Levelpath. Please follow the directions below to access the event and respond.
Dear Supplier,
Lucid USA Inc. is implementing an update to our standard payment terms in order to maintain industry best practices and ensure consistency across our supplier base. As part of this transition, all suppliers will move to End of Month, Net 60 (EOM + 60) payment terms. You are receiving this notice because your current terms fall below Net 60.
If you have questions, please reach out directly to your Lucid Motors contact."
Of course sales has no idea, and it seems to be geared towards Lucid suppliers, not customers, so I just have to chuckle as I walk to my car and it unlocks because I don't want it to unlock....
Happy Lucid-giving all!
"Hello,
Lucid Motors has invited you to participate in a sourcing event: Lucid Motors | Updated Terms & Conditions on Levelpath. Please follow the directions below to access the event and respond.
Dear Supplier,
Lucid USA Inc. is implementing an update to our standard payment terms in order to maintain industry best practices and ensure consistency across our supplier base. As part of this transition, all suppliers will move to End of Month, Net 60 (EOM + 60) payment terms. You are receiving this notice because your current terms fall below Net 60.
If you have questions, please reach out directly to your Lucid Motors contact."
Of course sales has no idea, and it seems to be geared towards Lucid suppliers, not customers, so I just have to chuckle as I walk to my car and it unlocks because I don't want it to unlock....
Happy Lucid-giving all!