RESOLVED Easy entry activation?

hsj12

Cars
lucid air touring
I can see the easy activation button, disabled though and I am not able to select it to on state. please help.

I can see that the update has added easy entry to the settings, however, I am not able to select it to on state, it is grayed out and unelectable. are there any instructions on how to turn that on? thanks.

You need to have a procedure performed by mobile service called “seat homing.“ The answer of this and many other questions can be found at www.lucidupdates.com in the FAQ page.

Is there an off button for easy entry?
Same as the on button. To disable it *while* it’s moving, just press any seat movement button on the side of the seat.

Same as the on button. To disable it *while* it’s moving, just press any seat movement button on the side of the seat.
Where is the on button? Might be a silly question but I’d like to disable it permanently. Haven’t found anything but still getting acclimated to the car. I tried stopping the seat while it moved back but that doesn’t stop it from working the next time. Ty in advance.

Where is the on button? Might be a silly question but I’d like to disable it permanently. Haven’t found anything but still getting acclimated to the car. I tried stopping the seat while it moved back but that doesn’t stop it from working the next time. Ty in advance.
Settings > Vehicle > Doors & Seats > Easy Entry.

Am I missing something here? I’m on 2.1.10

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpeg
    IMG_1677.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
Ah…that makes sense. I think I accidentally created two profiles. Unfortunately this one has all the keys and stuff tied to it. Ty very much.

The option is set from the owner profile but will be applied globally to all profiles. So just go to the owner profile and turn it off and it will be off on your other profile.

Back