Eastern Pa new member

RM-S8

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
GT-P, Huracan
Hello all,
Got the delivery of my GT-P 2 weeks ago,
Very happy, drivers better than my previous Audi S8, surprise here :)

Attachments

• 20220923_124320.jpg
    20220923_124320.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 112
Welcome! I'm in central PA, so you can show off there, I'll cover here, and we just need a Pittsburgh owner for full state coverage. :)
Lol, two Lucids in PA are good enough for now.

I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I went with AGT Black w/Mohave interior, 21s—received delivery in April. Whole process took six months from reservation to delivery.

Attachments

• 8BBBF3A3-D06F-40B4-AC21-02F2E31BA8DA.jpeg
    8BBBF3A3-D06F-40B4-AC21-02F2E31BA8DA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
Thank you wolfepack, loving every minute of driving the Gentle Giant :)
I managed to put over 2,000 miles within a month.

Hi @RM-S8 first off, beautiful car. Did your DA give you any timeline on when you would get the aero covers for the GT-P wheels?
Thank you s55b30, I didn't know that my original 21" wheels had that option (aero covers).
I'll call and ask.

Welcome! I'm in central PA, so you can show off there, I'll cover here, and we just need a Pittsburgh owner for full state coverage. :)
I’m originally from central PA but living in SoCal now. I miss the colors of fall that you are undoubtedly enjoying right now

I’m originally from central PA but living in SoCal now. I miss the colors of fall that you are undoubtedly enjoying right now
Just breathtaking here right now. I'm taking a trip--in the Lucid--in a couple of days to take advantage of the fleeting beauty.

Just breathtaking here right now. I'm taking a trip--in the Lucid--in a couple of days to take advantage of the fleeting beauty.
You are quite correct, the colors are breathtaking here. Posting few pics taken from my property.

Attachments

• 20221012_180011_compress79.jpg
    20221012_180011_compress79.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 20221012_175803_compress13.jpg
    20221012_175803_compress13.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 80
Congrats! Also Eastern PA here. Just a lowly GT, but I’m luvin it.

Hello all,
Got the delivery of my GT-P 2 weeks ago,
Very happy, drivers better than my previous Audi S8, surprise here :)
Congrats RM-S8.. this is a real beauty..😘
I will have to come down to see this in person if you are ok with that.. where are you in eastern PA .. I am in Lehigh valley and waiting for my Pure..

What are you doing for cold weather tires if you have 21” wheels?
I went with 19s. Too many blowouts on the 21s and they aren’t safe below 45 degrees. AND, presently, you can’t swap wheels and tires yourself. Lucid must reprogram the vehicle.

Congrats RM-S8.. this is a real beauty..😘
I will have to come down to see this in person if you are ok with that.. where are you in eastern PA .. I am in Lehigh valley and waiting for my Pure..

Why not, I'm close to Wind Gap.

Back