Dual MagSafe phone charging

BTW, a big thanks to TWRAPS for making this charger...so much better than the included (single!) wireless charger

Sadly, mine stopped working. No longer charges.
Just shoot me a DM with your order # and I will send a replacement right away. Maybe a defective pair of pucks, cable(s) or USB-C plug. Either way - I will send a new one, just let me know the order #.

Bought one and have been using for a month. Charges well, holds my phone securely, no more flying phone with sudden turns or braking. It’s made to stay in position with slots on the underside to fit over the cable wrap brackets on the sides of the center storage space over which it sits. The web site shows this on a video. And I don’t miss the storage space it covers. Can still access that space by lifting the charger up. Blends in and looks like standard equipment. Had to replace my Otterbox iPhone case with a MagSafe case so the charger would magnetically hold the phone in place. This is one of those accessories that seems like it would be a good idea and actually is!

Just shoot me a DM with your order # and I will send a replacement right away. Maybe a defective pair of pucks, cable(s) or USB-C plug. Either way - I will send a new one, just let me know the order #.
I sent you a DM.

BTW, a big thanks to TWRAPS for making this charger...so much better than the included (single!) wireless charger
When you say “(single) wireless charger”, do you mean only one of the two slots are working? I have the same issue. The slot closer to the driver works, but the other one doesn’t. This upsets my wife because she is always on empty.

When you say “(single) wireless charger”, do you mean only one of the two slots are working? I have the same issue. The slot closer to the driver works, but the other one doesn’t. This upsets my wife because she is always on empty.
There is only 1 charging slot, the driver side.

This is (oddly) how it's meant to be. It's not broken, there simply is no charger in the passenger side slot. You know the saying... TWRAPS dual mag-safe charger, happy life?

IMG_6602.png

Special shout out to the owner of TWRAPS. I purchased one of the earliest versions of his charging pad and mentioned in a post in this thread that the one I had, had stopped working. Wasn't expecting anything to come of it, but the owner reached out to me and set me the latest version at no cost. Thanks TWRAPS for the great customer service, and thanks for being a part of this forum.

Thank you, Bobby. I’m glad to know it’s not broken, but… why would they design it that way? It seems like a no-brainer.
I’m not thrilled with the design of the cupholders or the charging spots. I hope they change that in the future version of the car.

Special shout out to the owner of TWRAPS. I purchased one of the earliest versions of his charging pad and mentioned in a post in this thread that the one I had, had stopped working. Wasn't expecting anything to come of it, but the owner reached out to me and set me the latest version at no cost. Thanks TWRAPS for the great customer service, and thanks for being a part of this forum.

Thank you! 🙏🏻 I am always happy to help! 😊

Back