Drivers Seat Heater quick questions

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
Just wondering:
My BMW M4 has a terrific seat heater -- it heats the lower third of my back and my butt.

-> Does the Lucid do something similar?

My BMW's seat heater is a godsend when my back is out!

Thanks again!

Yep, the seat heater is quick and extreme (on high). I'm about 6'2", I'd say the back portion goes up to about the bottom of my shoulder blades. The heated steering wheel is great for winter too. I find myself holding the wheel with two hands even with Highway Assist on just because it feels so nice.

On the GT at least, it's a nice even heat up the length of back, and the seat warms to about where the thigh support starts. If needed, you can disable the back or seat heat independently.

The seat heat is wonderful on the Air. I tend to only use it at level 1, it's so effective. Both back and bottom, which can be switched off independently.

The steering wheel heat is also great. But I do wish it had at least two levels, as I feel like it gets too hot if you leave it on for a while. So I tend to turn that on first thing, get it warmed up, and then turn it back off.

On level 3, it is almost TOO hot, which is amazing. I will note that level 3 is more of a "boost" function as it automatically turns off and goes to level 2 after some time. By far the best seat heaters in cars I've sampled, probably because they want more people to use heat instead of the AC?

And, worth noting, it defaults to both back and butt, but you can change it at will to be only butt or only back. Same is true for the ventilated functionality.

Back