Drivers Monitoring Camera

bluegold85

Cars
Lucid Air Dream
Just had this error come up on the cockpit panel and it seems to indicate the camera cannot detect my face. All settings are the same based on my profile and the exterior cameras are also working properly. Anyone else seen this? Also my drivers side mirror blind spot indicator (yellow light in mirror) doesn't come on steady when it senses a vehicle and flashes rapidly as if its glitching. Only started happening after 1.1.2 was released. Where are the interior cameras located?

In that trapezoid shaped black bar below the speedo

Its in the lower right part of the cockpit not in the area of the speedometer. Looks like the attached.

Attachments

• GUID-B2D8A661-F67E-43BB-B8FC-AAFAE0589E0B-high.png
    GUID-B2D8A661-F67E-43BB-B8FC-AAFAE0589E0B-high.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 155
Its in the lower right part of the cockpit not in the area of the speedometer. Looks like the attached.
you asked where the camera is located. It's the purple light

20220103_165535 (1).jpg

I had this come up a few times and it resolves itself the next time I drive the car. It seems it tries to do the facial recognition when you first get in the car, but if it fails it just turns it off; also, discovered you can set up to two appearances for facial recognition (per profile).

The only thing it seems to turn off other than the facial recognition is the driver wakefulness / attention monitoring.

Last edited:
Back