"Driver door is open" false alert

Halodde

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
BJ2URGEK
Has anyone else here received this false alert? I was in a store while charging and got this notification from my phone. I dropped my groceries and sprinted outside in the rain only to find the door closed and locked and still charging as expected. CS told me it was a delayed notification from when I exited the car ~10 minutes prior and is a known issue. Not by me though. Posting here so nobody else gets alarmed like I did.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809_105020_Message+.webp
    Screenshot_20240809_105020_Message+.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 39
I have only ever received this when it was true. It is normally on a delay, it's meant to be a "hey dummy you forgot to close your door." In my case I've gotten it from the driver's door when it was left in a funky state, closed and locked, but slightly ajar enough to see that it wasn't in line with the rear door.

Has anyone else here received this false alert? I was in a store while charging and got this notification from my phone. I dropped my groceries and sprinted outside in the rain only to find the door closed and locked and still charging as expected. CS told me it was a delayed notification from when I exited the car ~10 minutes prior and is a known issue. Not by me though. Posting here so nobody else gets alarmed like I did.
Yes, go out and slam the door shut. For some reason I had it happen multiple times over a 2 week period but then it disappeared. If it doesn't go away though you may need to book it into Lucid and have the door \ sensor readjusted. I just put it down to one of the software "quirks" that randomly pop up and disappear.

A week or two ago, I was getting constant alerts that the rear driver side door was open and it wasn't. I opened and closed it to no avail. The 2nd day it was happening I checked all the seals and latches (which were fine) before closing it again. Hasn't happened since, so no idea why it came or went.

Back