Dream Drive Pro Features Timeline?

gavram

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Has Lucid shared a timeline for additional Dream Drive Pro functions? I did a search but can't find anything.

It seems a bit strange to me that a car at this price doesn't at least have lane centering and auto lane change when cars that are less than 1/2 the price offer it. It's been 9 months since the first delivery and the only option is radar cruise, which we had on our 10 year old Audi??

I've have a Touring reservation but if they don't start showing some innovation it's going to be difficult to justify a Q4 purchase with new competition coming out later this year from Audi, BMW, etc.

Was supposed to be "later this year" but nothing else has been really announced. It's obviously working to some extent as the early review cars had it enabled so hopefully its more just undergoing some fine tuning \ testing before being deployed into the wild. For me, I would just like the lane centering at least enabled sooner rather than later.

Has Lucid shared a timeline for additional Dream Drive Pro functions? I did a search but can't find anything.

It seems a bit strange to me that a car at this price doesn't at least have lane centering and auto lane change when cars that are less than 1/2 the price offer it. It's been 9 months since the first delivery and the only option is radar cruise, which we had on our 10 year old Audi??

I've have a Touring reservation but if they don't start showing some innovation it's going to be difficult to justify a Q4 purchase with new competition coming out later this year from Audi, BMW, etc.
The cars have a lot of sensors so it seems that there are plans for advanced self-diving features but just no software yet. Lucid is way behind in software development as it seems that all of the major, and some minor, auto manufacturers have more advanced "auto pilot" systems. Maybe by the end of the year or early next year, Lucid can catch up.

Back