• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Dream Air Performance for Sale

MGM

Cars
LUCID AIR DREAM EDITION
I am thinking of selling my LUCID AIR DREAM EDITION. It is the performance model with 1,700 miles on it. It is Eureka Gold and has a full body wrap with XPEL. Where is the best place to advertise the car? Has anyone sold a DREAM AIR PERFORMANCE?

Bringatrailer or carsandbids, probably. Why are you selling? Just curious.

Bringatrailer or carsandbids, probably. Why are you selling? Just curious.
I also own a Mercedes EQS580 and for every day driving it is a dream. It doesn’t have the acceleration or handling of the Lucid, but the Nav and self driving features are far superior. I wish Lucid would invest more in upgrading their basics, rather than performance (I.E. the Saphire)

I also own a Mercedes EQS580 and for every day driving it is a dream. It doesn’t have the acceleration or handling of the Lucid, but the Nav and self driving features are far superior. I wish Lucid would invest more in upgrading their basics, rather than performance (I.E. the Saphire)
They can do both? The Sapphire is a lot of hardware upgrades, the the nav and self driving are software.

I fully understand! I love driving my Lucid but hate the software, some of the poor cabin design choices and did I mention the software. :)

When I drive my wife's AMG EQS it just feels like a much more "finished product". I don't like the AMG interior but everything just works. The HUD is great. The NAV and lane keeping are great. It has Android Auto, yes Lucid will have it someday but when?

Also, I don't worry about the EQS dying in the middle of the highway. I have had "turtle-mode" happen only once and for only a few seconds, but it's still a worry.

I don't want to sell my Dream Edition yet but probably will sometime next year if things don't get a lot better.

I fully understand! I love driving my Lucid but hate the software, some of the poor cabin design choices and did I mention the software. :)

When I drive my wife's AMG EQS it just feels like a much more "finished product". I don't like the AMG interior but everything just works. The HUD is great. The NAV and lane keeping are great. It has Android Auto, yes Lucid will have it someday but when?

Also, I don't worry about the EQS dying in the middle of the highway. I have had "turtle-mode" happen only once and for only a few seconds, but it's still a worry.

I don't want to sell my Dream Edition yet but probably will sometime next year if things don't get a lot better.
Patience Grasshopper!!

It's such a great thing that there are so many excellent options to chose from and hopefully these companies can all push up the level of each other's cars.

Oh no.. you just reminded me about the lack of a HUD !! .. ugh! I love the HUD in my S550 and miss it in my other cars (wish the Tesla MY would've had it because I hated looking to my right to see how fast I was going)

Thanks .. now I'll be thinking about not having it on my Air 😜

You forgot to mention Augmented Reality for never lose a turn and insane light show at night. I think Mercedes has great UX. I was fortunate to have EQS ride in a London Uber. Lucid has the basic but a lot more software enhancement to go. They need to overhaul the basic first.

You forgot to mention Augmented Reality for never lose a turn and insane light show at night. I think Mercedes has great UX. I was fortunate to have EQS ride in a London Uber. Lucid has the basic but a lot more software enhancement to go. They need to overhaul the basic first.
Maybe if the US approved the use of Matrix LEDs for road projection...

I am thinking of selling my LUCID AIR DREAM EDITION. It is the performance model with 1,700 miles on it. It is Eureka Gold and has a full body wrap with XPEL. Where is the best place to advertise the car? Has anyone sold a DREAM AIR PERFORMANCE?
Hi, did you sell your car?

Not yet. There is a problem with LUCID registering my VIN number. As a result, the only place I could list it is on EBay Motors.

Back