Discord?

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
Based on most of the audience here being fairly tech savvy, is it safe to assume that this community may benefit from a Discord channel?

Honestly, there’s quite a lot of benefits to having a real time chatter feed, and it counters certain negative press and poor internet search history aspects.

Mostly reflecting on some of my other favorite Discord channels like the official UniFi one and wishing we had something.

It would… any mod volunteer to create? I have experience in server building and can help out.

Based on most of the audience here being fairly tech savvy, is it safe to assume that this community may benefit from a Discord channel?

Honestly, there’s quite a lot of benefits to having a real time chatter feed, and it counters certain negative press and poor internet search history aspects.

Mostly reflecting on some of my other favorite Discord channels like the official UniFi one and wishing we had something.
A Discord is in the works.

What is a "Discord" for those of us less tech savvy dinosaurs?

A Discord is in the works.
Is this discord “in the works” similar to Car Play “in the works?”

Just kidding. I’m looking forward to Discord and using an app over surfing the web. Thank you for working hard on this site. I have learned so much about a vehicle that is super intricate.

Is this discord “in the works” similar to Car Play “in the works?”

Just kidding. I’m looking forward to Discord and using an app over surfing the web. Thank you for working hard on this site. I have learned so much about a vehicle that is super intricate.
It’ll be here by end of year we hope

I'm interested, hmu when it's done. I do have some experience with Discord, after all
And will there be aa server or will it just be possible to chat on Discord via Lucid?

Back